68

Minho's POV

"I will ruin everyone in Sanxia!" Father shouted

"Why them? Why are you not trying to ruin me and my future? Are you scared? Oh, it's obvious. You are scared" I gave them a smile, especially my Mom "I'll see you all when I'm dead. Hope you guys will cry for me"

I left the house and got in my car. I drove to Sanxia Penthouse with a messy mind. I don't really understand why do they have to interfere with my life when they are the ones who fucking cut ties with me. I don't understand why do they have to involve other people just because I don't want to leave Sanxia. I guess they can't do anything to kick me out of that place since I am now under Jungkook's care. Also, I never asked my family for money. I am spending my own money and that's what I am proud of.

Still, just because they are mad at me for being that know-it-all youngest son of Lee, that won't stop me from doing what I want and getting what I deserve. Actually, if I was given the chance to choose a new family, I would choose them over and over again. I just hope they would do the same to me.

As I got down of ny car, three staffs went to me and bowed together. I know why they are suddenly approaching me when it was used to be one staff only.

"Your Father wants you to go back" the staff

"Why should I? Is he threatening you all? Only Jungkook can kick me out if he wants"

"Mr. Lee Minho, I'm afraid your Father will do what he plans if you won't go back to your home" the staff told me

"I won't go back no matter what you say. Anyway, did Hana-"

"He arrived with Felix earlier" another staff answered

I handed them my keys and rode the elevator to 49th floor. She arrived with Felix, when I asked her first to go with me but she refused. How come she is dating Felix when she knows I like her? Fuck. I forgot. I don't have the right to complain since it was her decision that will matter.

As I reached the 49th floor, I was about to go in my place when a door opened. Felix came out.

"Hey-" Felix

I punched his face and chuckled "You fucking know I like Hana. You all know it. Why are you all going after her?! First was Hyunjin and now you?! The fuck is wrong with you all?!"

"Why are you getting mad at me? No matter how many guys will like her, she will make the decision in the end" Felix

"Seriously? Fighting here?" Chan asked as he came out of his room followed by Jisung and Changbin

"Do you think punching and ruining each others' faces will make a change?" Jisung

"Besides, you don't own her at all. Why are you getting mad? It's either she choose you or one of us" Felix chuckled

I pushed him and was ready to punch him when Chan stood between us to prevent us from punching each other harder.

"Is Hana more important than finding the killer?" Chan

_______________________

(Next day)

As I arrived at the Sanxia Academy, I noticed Hana waiting for someone in front of her car. She is holding her phone and looks bothered about something. I guess it's still early since students were still not in their classrooms.

"Hana"

She looked at me "Hey" she went towards me and smiled "They had a small party at Hyunjin's place. They said you didn't go with them. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just busy about something. My Father and I had an argument which led me to a really serious breakdown"

"Ah, my brother said that he is being forced by your Father to remove your from Sanxia but he refused. I hope you are fine now" Hana

"No worries. Can I ask you about-"

"Me and Felix? How many people will ask me about that? Felix and I weren't in a relationship. I don't know who started that rumor but damn. That's not true, okay?" Hana sighed and leaned on my car "Someone is also trying to ruin the friendship. I can't believe this is happening"

"I just asked but... I don't really mind"

She just chuckled.

The bell finally rang and all of the students went totheir respective classroom.

"Shall we?"

"Yeah, but can we like go to the locker room first?" Hana asked

I nodded and we both entered the building and went straight to the locker room. She just took out some books and kept scrolling through her phone like a busy person.

"Let's go" Hana

We started walking to our classroom.

"Hana, is there a time that you regretted entering Sanxia?"

"There are times... Well, I regret entering Sanxia and witnessing some of my friends die. I don't regret meeting you all and I think that's the best thing that ever happened to me" Hana smiled at me

"Hmm... You gave me a good answer. We are also happy to meet you and stayed by our side"

She just nodded and pouted. We both entered the classroom and students were gathered at the corner of the room like something is going on.

"Excuse" I said and they gave us a way to see

A dead body. Same method.

It's happening again.