38

Hana's POV

"Thank you for being here Hana" Minho's Mom smiled

"I guess we'll see you again next time" Minho's Dad

I bowed "Thank you for having me"

"I'll just walk her out" Minho said and both of his parents nodded

We both went outside while his arm is around my shoulder and his left hand is inside his pocket.

"I'm sorry I can't drive you home" Minho said

"I-It's fine"

"I'll see you tomorrow. Call me when you get home" Minho smiled and kissed my forehead "Take care"

I got in their family's car and it drove away. Minho can't drive me home because his Father wants to talk to him about business and I guess his Father also wants to talk about us.

From : Minho

Thank you. I love you.

Fuck. What is wrong with him? I thought we were just pretending? Why is he sending sweet message now? Gosh. Hana. What the hell is happening to your life?

As I arrived at the Penthouse after half an hour, I went straight to the elevator and clicked my floor. I don't know but I am not feeling well. I guess it's because I was so tired all day and didn't get enough sleep last night. I finally arrived at my floor.

"Finally-"

I can't fucking open the door. I don't know if something is broken but fuck. I need to get inside. Gosh! It's almost 10 pm!!! Why now?! I tried to insert my passcode again but it won't open. I did put the correct passcode but the door is not moving! I tried to pull it but nothing is happening.

I almost screamed when my phone started ringing. What the fuck. It's 10 pm already. Oh my gosh. I don't want to receive any punishment today. I am so tired to receive anything.

"It's curfew" Jeongin said as he opened his door

I wasn't gonna enter his suite but the elevator door suddenly opened. I hurriedly pushed him inside and also went inside. I locked the door quickly and felt relieved.

"What are you doing here? This is my suite. You are a girl. How can you just-" Jeongin

"I don't want to receive any punishment. So please, just let me stay here until the staff leave"

"Stupid. Do you think the staff will leave after he check this floor? That's not how it goes. He will stay there outside and will change rounds with another staff when he gets tired" Jeongin said

"Then-"

"You know what? Just tell them you went outside and receive the punishment" Jeongin rolled his eyes

"I don't want to receive the punishment. I am not feeling well"

He checked my body temperature using the back of his palm and put it on my forehead. He even compared his temperature as he put his other hand on his forehead.

"Then why are you just coming home this late? You are not feeling well yet you are going somewhere, stupid" Jeongin said and opened the lights in his living room area "Go there. I'll just go and get something"

I nodded and sat on his couch while he went to his room. I looked at the picture frames on the wall, it was him with his family, another picture with his friends, and the last one with a little girl. That must be the girl he was talking about. I stood up and went near the picture, it has a little butterfly drawing at the bottom with a date.

"I told you to stay still not look at that picture" Jeongin

I hurriedly sat on the couch and watched him. He dipped the towel in a cold water and squeeze it. He folded it and put it on my forehead. He also took the temperature and put it in my mouth.

"Is that the girl? What's her name?" 

"Isn't it obvious? She is the only girl I met and treasured a lot" he said and kept making himself busy "I... I don't know her name"

"Why?"

"I didn't asked her because I know I will still have the chance to meet her. She died and I never asked anyone about her name. I want to meet her again and ask her myself" Jeongin

"What do you call her? Little girl?"

"Nabi, she is my little butterfly" Jeongin said and handed me the medicine "I'll cook something for you and you eat the medicine after"

"You are not the killer"

He looked at me.

"I am sure of that"

"What made you say so?" he raised his eyebrow

"The tattoo"

"What about it?" Jeongin

"I just noticed all the tattoo that was on the dead body were all just a drawing of a butterfly but yours..."

"What are you saying?" Jeongin

"Yours has her name"

Jeongin looked away "Right. The name Nabi was tattooed below the butterfly. It was the name I always call her everytime I miss her-"

The power went off that made his suite dark.

"J-Jeongin?"

"I need to get the flashlight" he said

I tried to search for him and I stood up to and kept waving my hand bigger to reach him but I can't even feel him anywhere.

"Jeongin?!" I shouted as I held his shirt.

"Let go! I need to look for the flashlight!" he shouted

I pulled him when he was about to go and I tripped-

The power went back.

And the next thing I knew...

We accidentally kissed each other.