31

Changbin's POV

No one dared to enter this music room unlike before because they thought I am the person who kept humming the song before that certain person die. I became the suspect because of that which is I never expected to happen. That song, I never get to play it or sing it anymore because I was scared that everyone might leave for being one of the main suspects. It wasn't really banned but fuck. The killer just ruined my life. I wonder why the hell he suddenly thought of my song when he wants to kill someone.

"Can I come in?" Hana asked as she opened the door

"Sure"

She entered and sat on the chair in front of where I am. I am currently sitting on a chair on this mini stage along with the other instruments.

"What brought you here? The hallway is too dark for you to go to. Something might happen to you. Just for you to remember I am one of the main suspect"

"I know but I am not really scared. I also talked to the guard to have someone fix the lights" Hana smiled and look at the piano in front of her "You own this?"

"I do"

"You must really love music" she said and tried to play the piano "Can I?"

"Go on"

She started playing the piano and started singing the song from the chorus already.

Now playing : Become each others' tears by Hyolyn

She is singing the song perfectly like she owns it. How she deliver the message kept touching my heart that she is singing the song for someone she longs for. It must be Akira. The person she longs for.

We were all sad and everything changes when Akira died. It was the hardest thing for us, since Akira was the first person to treat us normally like we are not some suspects of crimes. She also said that she believes it's not us or none of us killed anyone. I know it wasn't just me who really treasures Akira, I know my friends feels the same way. She would always show us that nothing is happening when she is experiencing the most heartbreaking situation in her life. Her Father would always abuse her and we tried to talk to her about but she told us not to interfere. Minho almost killed her Father when we saw him slapped Akira. It was crazy. I wonder how is that old man now that Akira is gone.

I hope she is at peace and comfortable wherever she is. I hope there is no pain there and only happiness.

"You should sing too" Hana said and looked at me

"What song-"

"The song they hate to hear" Hana

"No, I can't"

"Why? I want hear it. I want to know why they hate it. So can you sing it for me?" Hana smiled

Right. It's not like you are the killer. It's not like you wanted someone to hate your song. It wasn't you. You didn't do anything wrong.

Now playing : Streetlight by Changbin

"Like a streetlight
Like a streetlight"

She was staring at me with a smile on her face.

"After the end of a lonely day
I’m standing in the air
In the middle of a lonely night
And try to smile brightly"

Just because the killer kept messing up with me that doesn't mean I have to stop chasing my dream with this song I made.

"I don’t want to show you, I’m weak and I’m out of shape
For those who relied on me, this is a contradiction
Pretending to be strong and not sick
I just want to be a force for someone
You can’t let me take their strength out of you
I don’t have the courage to put a question mark on the words “I can expect it.”"

In the dark world I came from, I was the streetlight. Alone.

"The pain grows silently trapped in a room without a door to go out
I was so tired of being patient
I’m still gonna be able to handle it
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it"

I am slowly healing and finally found myself entering a world which I would never feel alone.

"The rain that builds up on the roof that has been torn down
I know so well that I repeat it
I need someone. I need someone to get
Ask me again, is it okay? Anybody"

No one ever asked me if I was okay, if I were always okay. No one did and I was hoping one day someone would ask me.

"Like a streetlight
Like a streetlight
In the middle of a lonely night
I just look bright"

I thought I was able to leave the dark world where I feel alone. But everything went back to where it supposed to be.

"After the end of a lonely day
And you’re gonna stand there
In the middle of a lonely night
And try to smile brightly"

I am the streetlight again in this dark world I came from. Who would ever ask me and get me out of here?

She started clapping and stood up "That was great"

It's been a long time since the day I last heard someone complimented the song...

It feels great.