20

Third person's POV

She can't stop crying even though she is slowly losing her chance to live. Her eyes were full of tears.

"Are you scared?" Ace smirked and pulled out the knife

Akira groaned a little "N-No, why w-would I be scared of someone who pretends t-to be the k-killer?"

She doesn't really care about Ace who stabbed her. She cared about what she found out. Her tears kept flowing from her eyes while struggling to breath.

"I am the killer!" Ace shouted and continuously stabbed Akira like he is going insane

"Ya!" Professor Cole shouted and knocked out Ace that made Ace fell to the floor and lost the knife

Akira is coughing blood.

"Akira!" Professor Cole shouted and tried his best to cover her wounds but it was too late "No! You have to stay with me! I will call the ambulance-"

Akira shook her head "I-I'm okay"

Professor Cole found the thing that made a noise earlier that led him there. He kept clicking it and asking for someone's help. He desperately clicked it as much as he can.

"What's that?" Jeongin asked as he heard the noise

"From the security room" Hyunjin said

The three hurriedly ran to the security room.

As soon as they arrived, the three were shocked to see Akira struggling to breath after being stabbed for a lot of times.

Hana fell to the floor as she lost her strength. Her eyes can't take off of Akira who is losing a lot of blood.

She started crying and rushed to hug Akira "You have to stay awake! We will call someone-"

Akira gave her a smile and shook her head "I c-can't. I don't t-think I can s-still see him-"

"Who? Please-" Hana

"Akira!" Felix shouted as he saw Akira full of the blood. He tried to carry her but Akira removed his hands "Y-Ya! You have to-"

"H-Hana" Akira called

"P-Please, don't do this to us" Hana begged and kept crying as much as she can "Akira please"

Everyone arrived as the noise led them there. They were shocked to see Akira full of blood while Hana is hugging her and Felix si crying so bad.

"A-Akira" Jisung whispered as he saw her lying down full of blood "W-What's wrong? Are y-you okay?" he is trying his best not to cry but seeing the girl she loves dying hurt him so bad "Akira"

Just like what Akira did to Felix. She ignored Jisung and just stared at Hana's face, analyzing every part of it.

"You a-are the... O-Only person I c-can trust" Akira smiled a bit and tears fell from her eyes "T-Thank you"

"You have to stay with us! Please! You can't die!" Hana kept crying and begging her

"You a-are my older s-sister. You should t-take c-care of yourself" Akira kept breathing heavily but still gathering her strength to tell Hana what she wants "D-Do me a favor"

Hana kept nodding and promised herself that she will do it no matter what it is.

"D-Don't look for the k-killer, please" Akira said

In the room, the killer was shocked of what he heard. How come Akira knew and still wants to protect him? His heart felt pain as he realized that someone still cares for him. Akira wants to protect him after what he did to those innocent people he killed without mercy.

Akira was the first girl in their classroom to approach these 8 boys when they were became the main suspect for he first time. She never mind those gossip that kept going at that time and still approach them. She always reminds them of their home works and kept cheering them up no matter how hard they try to ignore Akira. She was the first girl to send them some meal on her first day in Sanxia Penthouse. The first girl who shows care for them.

"I won't. Just stay alive" Hana cried even more seeing Akira's situation

Akira gathered her strength and wiped Hana's tears "I-I'm sorry" she whispered and slowly closed her eyes, as she lost her life.

Akira died protecting the killer she never expected to be.

"A-Akira!" Felix shouted and kept moving Akira "Ya! Wake up! Please! You can't die! Please! You have to wake up!"

Jisung was dumb founded as she looked at Akira who gave up on fighting, his tears started falling once again.

"Akira!" Felix shouted

Hana kept crying as she can't do anything to bring her back alive. Her hands were holding Akira's hand and never wanted to let go of it.

"P-Please" Felix whispered and started crying

No one in the room dared to talk and just stared at Akira who died in front of them.

Meawhile, Ace woke up and tried his best to stand up but then noticed everyone in the room.

"I see. Everyone is here" Ace chuckled and leaned on the wall "Having a little get together plus Akira's funeral?"

Minho glared "Ya!"

"I know one of you is the killer, Akira found out" Ace chuckled once again that annoyed them all

Jisung stood up and punched Ace as hard as he can "I'm going to kill you!"

Chan stopped them as he got worried that Jisung might really kill Ace if ever no one stopped him.

Jeongin grabbed his collar "Who is the fucking killer?!"