61

Chan's POV

"Where's Hana?" Jisung asked

"I don't know" Felix answered

"What do you mean? You guys were together? We can't leave her alone. The killer might come for her next" Changbin

"Chill... We are all here. If ever one of us left and a student was found dead, then that is the killer"

"What if Jeongin is alive? The last time I checked, Hana's Father has something to do with his Mother's death and that's the reason why he wants to kill Hana" Minho

"Let's not jump into conclusions. That person is dead already, why would you all bring him up and blame him? Besides, Hyunjin is not with us. What if he is the killer?" Seungmin

"Hyunjin pretended to be the killer and saved Hana but what if he is not the killer? He won't just-" Changbin

"It's not impossible for him to be the killer" Felix

"You guys stop dargging other people here. I'll look for Hana instead"

They all looked at me.

"I'll bring her here safe and sound. You don't have to worry because I am not the killer, for sure"

I took my phone with me as I left the cafeteria. I entered the building and looked around to see if Hana was there. As I reached our floor, I went to our classroom and saw some of our classmates talking.

"Did you all saw Hana?"

"Hana? Yeah. She left with her things" one of them answered

I left the classroom and looked around the floor, bathroom, other classrooms then I headed to the locker room which is possible for her to go to.

As I entered, I saw Ace talking to Hana. Something stopped me but something is telling me to take Hana away from Ace.

"Hana!"

They both looked at me at the same time, Ace wore a smirk on his face and faced Hana again. He wiped her tears using his thumb. Hana was about to left when he held her hand tightly.

"What the hell?!" I shouted and punched Ace on his face

He fell on the ground and chuckled "I see. One of the main suspect is trying to get Hana's attention. You are doing great"

He stood up.

I grabbed his collar and glared "Are you really gonna keep acting like this?! You killed Akira! You killed someone! You are a criminal! Why are you here?! Huh?! Why?!"

He smirked and removed my hands from his collar "To kill you all, one by one. That's what I want" he glanced at Hana and gave her a smile then left the locker room

I don't fucking understand what is he up to. Why the hell is he here? Did the killer tell him to come back here? To make us suspicious of him?

I looked at Hana and noticed that she just cried. Her eyes were puffy and she is spacing out like something really happened. I wonder what Ace told her his time.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded slowly "Yeah"

"Did Ace scare you? What did he tell you? Did he threatened you or something?"

She shook her head and smiled at me "Something like that but I am fine. I am not scared. I just cried because I remembered Akira died and yet the suspect is here, living his life"

"Hana-"

She started walking away but stopped when she was about to reach the door. She glanced at me "Are you the killer?"

"No"

She nodded and got out of the locker room, leaving me confused of her question. Did Ace told her that I am the killer? What the hell is wrong with him? He is so fucked up.

I left the locker room and went to the cafeteria but when I was about to enter, I saw my Father from afar, watching me. What is he doing here all of a sudden? I never told him about me staying herea and moving out of the house. He doesn't even care. What's the point?

I don't want to talk to him but I don't have a choice. I went to him and bowed as I reached where he is. He just looked at me, like he is disappointed about something.

"You never told me about you entering this place again" he said

"I thought you wouldn't care. Also, you wouldn't let me if ever I tell you, right?"

He looked away "You know how dangerous it is, Chan. What if we found out that you are dead and we don't even know you are here?"

"There's a lot of times I was left alone but no one killed me. I guess the killer doesn't want me to die since it'll be easier for him to get caught"

"Still, it's dangeroud for you. Why can't you understand? Is it hard to follow what I am saying? Huh? I am working hard to give you a better life-" Father

"And I never asked you to work hard and give me a better life. I want you to give me your attention and be a good Father to me. Is it hard too? Huh? Is it hard to be a good Father and choose me over your work?"

He sighed "Then I'll let you stay here if you want to. There's one thing I want you to keep on your mind"

I looked at him.

"Stay away from Jeon Hana"