39

Third person's POV

(Next day)

Hana was staring at herself in the mirror as she kept going crazy for what is happening to her the other day and yesterday. She can't understand how everything happened unexpectedly. First was Seungmin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Minho and Jeongin. She is scared to go, now that she realized everything kept happening in her life.

No matter how much she hates to go but she has to. She moved and left the Penthouse, walking only because she left her car in the Academy yesterday. She is too lazy and kept sighing as she walked.

She received a phone call...

Jungkook calling...

"What?"

[We just noticed that Jeongin's tattoo has a name while the others doesn't have]

"I know. I already knew about that. We still can't remove him as one of the main suspects. He can be fooling us or trying to trick us"

[Alright but we just noticed that. Hyunjin can also be removed as one of the main suspects. He has an alibi and everything he says were valid]

"I guess it wasn't him after all"

[Alright. I'll update you. Just don't trust anyone around you. Take care]

"You too" Hana said and ended the call

She knows Jeongin is not the killer but there is a part of her saying that he can trick them. They all have a valid alibi when crime always happen but Hyunjin has more chance of not being the suspect because he is always far from where the crime happened.

As she entered the school, Hana was confused why there are students gathering and there are some police in the Academy. She entered the building and saw near the laboratory area, it was restricted by the police, Principal Eve was there talking to Detective Chad.

"What happened?" Hana asked as she successfully went to Detective Chad

"Professor Cole was found dead" Detective Chad said

"No way" Hana whispered

Professor Cole was one of Hana's suspects after what happened to Akira. She was sure that Ace was pointing to someone who is inside the security room that night.

"It was the same way of how others was killed. He was acting weird when these past few days after Akira died. He also received a message to meet the killer last night. He had a small arguement with Minho the other day because of Blaire who replaced Akira. Then we found this flower called Monkshood, it means be warned. Just like the others, we found a butterfly tattoo on his body" Detective Chad said

Hana then realized Jisung probably guessed it right again. Hyunjin will be blamed for the scent he has. Changbin will be blamed as well for owning the song that the victime heard. Minho will be blamed for having an arguement with the victim. Jeongin will be blamed for having the butterfly tattoo. Chan will be blamed for owning the chemicals. Seungmin will be blamed for knowing the meaning of flowers. Felix will be blamed for being the first to see the body.

One of the police opened the white cloth that is covering the dead body of Professor Cole.

As soon as Hana met Professor Cole's eyes, she passed out.

_______________________

She is in the clinic and was resting there after she lost her conscious. Chan was the one who brought her there and stayed with her the whole time she was in the clinic.

He heard from the nurse that Hana is not feeling well and that's probably why Hana passed out when she was shocked to see Professor Cole staring at her. She was also tired from what happened yesterday and didn't get enough rest for thinking of what is happening.

Hana finally gained her strength and woke up and found herself in the clinic. She also saw Chan talking to the nurse not far from her.

"C-Chan?" she called

Chan hurriedly sat on the chair beside the bed "Are you okay? How are you feeling? Is it something-"

"I'm fine. How's the investigation? Were you investigated again?" Hana asked

"Why would you worry about that? You should worry about yourself and rest. You shouldn't force yourself about that. I refused to be investigated and stayed here with you" Chan said

Hana tried to move but she was too weak "I'm fine. You should go and be investigated. They might suspect you for using me as your reason not to go there"

"They are already suspecting me. It's fine. Don't you tell me what to do. You should worry about yourself. I will stay here, okay?" Chan annoyingly said

Hana just chuckled as she was having fun seeing Chan getting annoyed of her "Was the body removed?"

"Hmm. Were you shocked when you saw the him staring?" Chan

She nodded "Yeah"

"You passed out after that. You should take a rest, okay? Don't force yourself to participate in the investigation" Chan

Hana nodded and closed her eyes "Professor Cole is one of my suspect. I can't believe he was found dead. The killer probably wants us to know who he is. We can't trusg anyone around us now. You can't trust me either"

"Why shouldn't I? What if you are the only one I trust now?" Chan asked

Hana opened her eyes and chuckled "Don't. I might kill you"

"Really?" Chan smiled

She closed her eyes again "You should take care of yourself. We don't know if one of us will die soon"

Chan was hurt as she heard her saying nonsense things. He was mesmeriezed by her beauty and a smile curved on his lips.

He kissed her.