Your New life: Chapter 1 Arc 1

Narrator Pov:

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

The Sound of the alarm clock could be heard through out the room as a man begins stirring in his bed.

(y/n): ... ugh

As the man was awaking quietly he took the time to turn off the alarm on his very old phone and attempt to awake this Moring, knowing full well today was just going to be as bad as any other.

This quiet but very irritated man was (Y/N), A business salesman for the company of Info and Technology Incorporated. Known for there bad work ethic and treatment of employees. (Y/n) was neither tall nor small, not strong nor weak, not smart or stupid, in fact, the only he was described was at all was being very average and a huge pushover. Even the room he had was very boring with a decent bed a work computer and a small desk to the right of the bed. Even his face had nothing of any personal note except a scar covering his right eye and the enumerable amount of bruises and red marks on his face.

He got up from his hazed stupor and proceeded to head to the bathroom.

(y/n) pov

 I can't believe what happened last night was my fault, I was just walking home from work when I heard a scream from a girl( I Knew I shouldn't have gotten involved) She was getting harassed by some motherfuckers. I tried to tell them to stop, unfortunately can't really do all that much when all of them beat senseless until you can barely move.

(y/n): I might as well call in sick today there is no way I'm going to work with this much on my face, plus if my boss sees this kind of stuff on me I'm for sure getting fired(not like it matters anyway, since the job is terrible).

Why was my life like this anyway, its true I didn't grow up in the best household and every girlfriend I've had has cheated on me or broke with me within 2 months, and my best friend left me when I started my high school life, why has my life been like this. It has  been 8 years since I've had this job and nothing about my life has changed for the better . I've been treated like shit, my pay hasn't changed for 5 years and every attempt I've made to better my life has gone to hell. I used to have friends I used to have dreams, now that I am 32 years old... I don't even know anymore.

Y/n: better I go into town and get something to eat before the land lord comes and demands another payment(Which I payed a week ago) I heard a new coffee shop opened a few days ago, if its good its gonna be the highlight of the month(what a great life I love huh?)

Because I lived in the city I preferred to take the train since it was cheaper then any car right now. The walk to the train station was just as boring as it was any other day, because of the work traffic it was pretty hard getting to the train I needed to be on. I finally made it, a good cup of coffee and a sandwich should make my day bet-

*BANG*

I hear a deafening sound as it rings through the station, it was definably a gunshot and it was fired in the air

(y/n): (what the hell, who the fuck is firing that kind of thing this early, I have to get out of here before I'm killed or some shit)

Narrator Pov:

(y/n) runs down to the exit of the train station as fast as he could(wasn't very fast) as the shots continue to ring out, he begins to get very tired and as he nears the exit a womens voice is yelled across of the station

Woman: Please somebody help!

(y/n) turns around and sees a huge man almost 7 ft. tall towering over this small woman with another much smaller crony next to her carrying a large kitchen knife, it was almost horrifying to see that someone or something can be that tall, you were terrified nothing in this world should be that scary.