Sound Vs. The Emperor Of Sands: Chapter 160 Arc 3 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

You stood in front of Azir as he held his hand up as his soldiers prepared to launch their spears at you. Kai'Sa watched from a distance as Sivir also watched as she held the spinning blade in her hand.

Taliyah: This is insane! Y/N, you can't be fighting the emperor of Shurima!

Y/N: This guy is talking big game, regardless, he is talking all this talk and then asks Sivir to go with him. I would rather not have to deal with this, but attacking and killing these people, it just made me more angry than before.

Azir: I would not do this, young man. I respect your tenacity, but to challenge what you do not know, it is quite-

Y/N: Shut your face! You have no idea do you!? Don't underestimate me!

You rushed at Azir as he quickly threw his hand down. The sand soldier rushed at you and thrust their spears towards you. Kai'Sa pulled out both her energy weapons as she felt something pull on her hands.

She looked at her hands as she saw balls of sand attached from her hands as she saw that the balls were now linked from a line of sand from the ground. She tried firing her weapons as the sand kept coming back.

Kai'Sa:( What the hell is this sand!? How the hell is it stopping me from firing my weapon!?)

Kai'Sa looked back as you kept cutting through the sand soldiers as they disappeared and went to piles of sand on the ground.

You quickly cut through them as you quickly approached Azir. He snapped his fingers as the remaining sand from the ground formed a big blob of sand. You saw it from behind as you tried to slice through it, but there was a real solid surface, so there was no explosion. You cut through the sand once more as it was trying to topple over you.

You back flipped away as you held your swords above your head.

Y/N: Sound Breathing, First Form: Roar!

You slammed them down near the sand blob, but not directly on top of it to make sure that the explosion still went off. It quite literally blew the sand away as you quickly turned around to face Azir.

Azir:( Interesting. These weapons of his, they create explosions with just some force from his strikes. Is it the blade or his own abilities?)

Azir looked for a moment as he saw the katana hanging off your belt near the left side. He tried eyeing the blade you quickly went on the attack as he summoned more sand soldiers to try and push you through.

Azir:( But that blade... It can't be, can it? I need to know.)

Azir snapped his fingers as you were fighting off the sand soldiers as a hand of sand was created under you as you flipped over it. You weren't fast enough to see the hand grab the katana and sling it back to Azir.

Azir: This blade...

Y/N: GIVE IT BACK!

Azir tried to pull the sword from its sheath as he could not even make it budge an inch. In that instant flashes in his mind of a warrior of the sun flashed in his mind.

Azir: This sword does not belong to you.

Y/N: Yes it does. That is my family's blade. I'm going to tell you one last time to give it back before I do something I don't want to do.

Azir: Regardless of whether or not it is of your family's descent, I see no mark of the sun warrior. What gives you any evidence of it being yours?

You gripped your swords even tighter as you rushed to him even quicker as you grabbed both swords and tried swinging them at him. Azir quickly looked up as a wall of sand blocked the attack and the explosion. You kept hitting the wall of sand until it broke down as you no longer saw Azir there anymore.