Akali's Training: Chapter 97 Arc 1 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Y/N: Breath in deeply, you're not breathing hard enough!

Akali: I'm.... trying!!!

You and Akali were both on the ship's main section as the moon was shining down the boat. There were still some crew that were out, but most of them did not care for the both of you.

You were watching Akali as she was trying to hold her breath as long as she could. She has a good amount of training, so you did not worry about her amount she could hold, you were mainly testing her.

Y/N: You can stop. I know enough

Akali let out a big breath as she had her hands on her knees as you stood up and walked towards her. You gave her a jug of water as she gulped most of it down and looked back at you.

Akali: Thanks...

Y/N: I think I'm starting to understand what you are good at and not good at.

Akali sat down as you sat down with her. She took off her shirt as she was sweating like mad as you were blushing a bit. You handed her a towel as she wiped off all the sweat. You took out a few books as you placed them in front of her.

Akali: Do I have to read now?

Y/N: It would be beneficial to you. These are the volumes of the past Pillars. They are books of instruction of each of their styles. And I have deduced three styles for you.

Akali: Oh great... Can't you just read them to me?

Y/N: What am I? Your dad?

Akali: Daddy maybe.

Y/N: Dammit Akali! Listen to what I am saying to you!

Akali: Ok daddy.

Y/N: Like I was saying! There are three styles you would be pretty good at. Serpent, Flame and thunder.

Akali: Explain them to me, they sound cool.

Y/N: Flame is a mixture of mobility, offense and defense. It's very good at covering good amounts of area while also having very flexible moves. Its final form allows for a single powerful strike to a single target.

Akali: What about if I have no magic? From what I can tell, most of that is from magic.

Y/N: You're right. Even without magic it's moves are still diverse enough for any situation, like water breathing. You would really only lose the decent area of control abilities and some of its elemental power.

Akali: Nah. It seems boring. What's next?

Y/N: Serpent breathing. It's the most flexible breath known. What it lacks in speed in power, it makes up for in diverse abilities and strong flexible techniques. Since you have speed you recover what it lacks in that department, even without the power. Only real problem is the blade you would have to use is very particular. Look.

You showed her a picture of a curved serpent like blade as it looked more like a farming tool then any normal weapon.

Akali: Maybe... I don't think we could find a weapon in the time it takes to get that blade and practice. Maybe I'm just not suited for this.

Y/N: Don't say that! I'll help you! Not to mention, we still have one more.

Akali: Thunder?

Akali's interest peaked at the name as she was now fully focused on the book as you picked it up and flipped through a few pages.

Y/N: Thunder is about speed and precision. It was made to maximize speed over all else. It also uses the least amount of magic out of all the styles.

Akali: So it still uses magic?