What The Hell is That!?: Chapter 188 Arc 2 Ruined Saga

Narrator POV

Y/N walked through the green mist as he came out the other side, there he saw the entirety of the Placidium, as he could hear the whispers of the Mist wraiths within and the subtle motions of shifting movement. The almost beautiful sight was gone, replaced with a darkening green and gray sky to an almost lifeless mirage of missing flora and fauna.

He looked to the homes up the mountain, Through the rubble and the ruin lay the peaceful place he called home. He could almost see the home he once knew, so many months back. It was no longer there, all that was left was destruction in his wake.

Y/N: (I know Viego is here, this tornado has to be a testament to that. But where....)

He quickly made his way up towards the Placidium as he was making sure that he was taking his time to listen to his surroundings. It took him a bit to make it the huge village right before the Placidium of Navori. He recalled his birthday and all the memories spent walking around town.

He looked around as he decided to stop walking into the town as he put down his swords as he put his ear to the ground. At first the amount of noise was ear piercing, a pain for his mind. He stuck to it just for a little longer as he tried to separate the noise.

There, he heard talking, a tongue that he understood well in which Y/N dubbed: Modern Ionia. He knew that most Ionians born into one of the newer years spoke it very commonly. It was a mixture of sounds, but he could tell what they were speaking.

Y/N: (They are nearby, but where?)

He got off the ground as he could now try and break down where the noise was coming from. He kept walking towards the Placidium, as he saw the massive door into the place itself, which had been blocked off by a magical seal.

He couldn't even see into it as he tried to walk into it. Nothing, he bounced off like it was a bubble. He knocked on it, but he heard nothing coming from in or out of the area.

Y/N: Hello?

Nothing, his curiosity grew as he heard low growling nearby. He looked behind, as a huge wraith the size of a building was now patrolling the area he just walked by. It spotted him as it let out a menacing roar, as others began to encircle him.

Y/N sprang into action as he leaped away from the door and down towards the stairs that led him up there. He held out both swords towards the now circling dozens of wraiths.

Y/N: C'mon guys! How can this ever be a fair fight? Oh, I know, I'll do this with one hand, how about that?

The wraiths looked even more enraged as they charged at him quickly. Y/N jumped over the entirety of their attacks as he slammed both of his blades into the ones below as they were all blown apart. He laughed as he saw dozens more walking up to him from the stairs below.

Y/N: Told ya, this wouldn't be fair.

Meanwhile

Shen paced around the Placidium, his worry skyrocketing as he was counting the people with his right hand and making sure no one was left to Navori Village, the town below.

Shen had his spirit sword on his back as he had his mask off but the same ninja outfit he had all that time before, only this time his left arm was wrapped where it was no longer there. He sighed as he saw hundreds of people, waiting and hurting all around.

Shen: We can't keep them in here for this long... What will I do?

Kennen: The only thing we can do.

Shen looked towards Kennen as he was walking to Shen with his mask off as well. Kennen didn't change, even after all those months. Shen looked away from Kennen, hoping he wouldn't have the bags under his eyes.