Grandfather's words of wisdom, The Blades of the Pillar: Chapter 11 Arc 2

Y/N pov

It did not take long for me to explain the plan to Akali and Ahri, though they feared for the worst, they were willing to fight for the cause. I still had yet to tell Akali that Kennen was there, I feared that her knowing would just causer her problems, we also had more things to worry about then a feud with two comrades.

My attempt to help Ahri ended up with me in a battle for Ionia. I tried finding Karma between the move from the room, but I was rushed out quickly and by the time I looked back she was already gone.

We took the carriage that Euros took to the Placidium and we headed off as soon as possible. We all sat in the back as the night soon came upon us.

Akali was sleeping while sitting next to me, her body calm as she lightly snored. Ahri however, was across sleeping very restlessly, she tossed and turned within the moment she fell asleep and didn't stop until about 1 hour later

Euros: There is something wrong with her, maybe not mentally but I can tell when things like that happen to people.

Y/N: Do you know what's wrong?

Euros: It must be her magic, most vastayans have complete control of their magic at this stage of their life. She might be somewhere between 500-1000 years old, but that's just an estimate.

Y/N: 1000!? Man she sure doesn't look anywhere near that number.

Euros: Vastayans life spans are nearly indefinite, its the magic they need to survive, unlike us humans. Has she been doing this for a while?

Y/N: She looked this way a little before the meeting but before she did not look like this.

Euros: She said she lost her memories correct?

Y/N: Yes, but what does that have to do with her now?

Euros: Memories of are but fragments of our own life's fuel, a way of capturing moments within our soul. If she lost her memories her body might be reacting by taking hers to compensate for the lose of memories. What I mean is her body is taking her life essence to get back those memories, and its hurting her.

Y/N: But how is that possible? That doesn't work for humans doesn't it, if we lose our memories then they are just gone.

Euros; Y/N Vastayans and their magic is very different then us. For them they live and breath magic so things like this must be very different. She must have been living off of people in order to sustain the urge, and that life might be giving her back partial memories, but obviously not enough to sustain her magic.

Y/N: What can I do then? I can't let her feed off me right? I would die, and I would rather not die as of now.

Euros: Going to Karma is a smart idea, I don't think her powers can give back those memories without hurting her, but she may be able to cast something to limit this need for others people's spirit energy.

I look back at Ahri and reached out my hand gently patted her head where her ears twitched slightly at my hand movement. A slight smile creeps on her face.

Y/N: (I will help you Ahri, I swear)

Euros: I know that you care for these two, but man try to keep your dick in your pants my horn dog grandson.

Y/N: What the hell man! It was just kind gesture, I'm not trying to get some!

He ignored my comment and continued to talk

Euros: Speaking of you being my grandson, I wanted to talk to you more about who I am, before I don't have the chance to say it anymore.

The ride went silent as the moon came into full view out of the clouds.