Misfortune, All Hands On Deck: Chapter 49 Saga 2 Arc 1 Finale

8k reads, very cool. I am trying for one chapter a day but Friday I want to try for one, no guarantee tho. Enjoy this chapter!

Y/N pov

It was weird, its not like I didn't enjoy her being a few inches from me, but I think others has a different plan as Irelia walked in between us and separated me from Miss Fortune.

Irelia: We have urgent matters to discuss with you Captain Fortune. I don't think its wise to be playing around with our friend right now.

Miss Fortune: Jealous?

Irelia's face got real red as she looked like she was about to explode in anger, as she calmed down as Illaoi stepped up towards her.

Illaoi: We come from Grey Harbor. We visited the temple, communed with the spirits of my ancestors, and . . . they warned us of another Harrowing coming.

Miss Fortune: What!? This . . . can't be happening. Not again. We lost so many . . .

Illaoi: Sarah . . .

Miss Fortune: Are you absolutely sure?! This isn't just some one off attack?

Illaoi: There is more. Gangplank is alive. And somehow he is behind all of this.

Miss Fortune: That's impossible. You know it is. I killed him an sank his ship. I'm- I'm a busy woman. I don't have time for ghost stories.

Illaoi: Sarah, you burned his ship and took his ship . . . but he clung to life.

Miss Fortune: I don't believe it. I can't.

Illaoi: You can and you must, Sarah.  HE stole the relics from the abandoned Buhru temple in Grey Harbor.

Miss Fortune: How did this happen? How did he escape?

Illaoi: It does not matter how he survived. We must find out what he is planning.

Miss Fortune: That's not a mystery. If he is alive he is planning to overthrow me. 

Illaoi: whatever his intentions towards you, the danger to Bilgewater if far greater! Sarah, I had a vision.

Miss Fortune: heh, the Goddess sure likes giving you those.

Illaoi: A Harrowing is coming , and Gangplank is the cause of it. He has fled to the Shadow Isles and we must follow.

Miss Fortune: I can't believe this! I spent years  planning my revenge. I cleaned up this city, and cleared out all the filth he had left behind. After all that, now I must hunt down my mothers' murderer and kill him again!

Illaoi: Sarah . .  . I

Miss Fortune: OUT!

She screamed in rage as we all looked at her with fright.  I could hear the pain and hate in her voice as as tiny tears built up in her eyes. Everyone nodded and left in a hurry. I stopped for a second and looked back at her.

Y/N I'm sorry for your loss.

Miss Fortune: I . . .just don't want all of what she said to be true.

Y/N: I saw it with my own eyes, the man she called Gangplank was alive. The spirits showed us.

Miss Fortune: THAT MAN DIED, I SAW IT. I SAW HIM DROWN IN THE SEA WITH HIS MEN. I SWORE TO MY OWN MOTHER TO GET REVENGE AND NOW HES BACK!

Her voice resonated through the manor as I walked back towards her. She looked at me with anger in here eyes. I gave her a empathetic face as her face looked surprised.