Talk With A Sorceress, Appearance of Darkness: Chapter 141 Arc 6 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

LeBlanc: That was all that he said? I see, it seems like the man has lost hope.

You were sitting across from LeBlanc on a nice couch as one of the followers brought tea as you took and held it in your hand. LeBlanc sipped some of the tea as she had her staff beside her on the other couch.

Y/N: I think the man has lost himself within the night he had to think about his actions. It's no surprise that he says the things that he does. So tell me, what do you know about all this beacon crap?

LeBlanc: What he says his true.

Y/N: And you didn't tell me!?

LeBlanc: As if telling you would change the situation at hand. I tried to apply a magical seal to you within the time that you were passed out after defeating Swain, however, everything I used was not effective, not in the slightest.

Y/N: Telling me doesn't change the situation, but if you start keeping secrets like that then how do I know when to trust ever?

LeBlanc: There are many things I can never tell you. That is the nature of my life, and for that I cannot back down. I'm sorry I did not tell you before, my champion, but certain things need to be hidden until they are completely understood.

Y/N:... Whatever, it doesn't matter that much. What does matter is what that means to us now and how we can go about fixing it.

LeBlanc: For now, we just have to live with that target on your back.

Y/N: What!?

LeBlanc: Like I said before, we have no way of making that magical power from yourself any lower to hide, it didn't work before, so it wouldn't work now.

Y/N: Really? There's nothing?

LeBlanc: Truly. We are hard at work figuring it out, but until then we will have to live under that condition, and that understanding.

Y/N: Fuck. If only I wasn't here.

LeBlanc: Don't say that. You are the only reason we are here right now. That feeling of accomplishment should be the first thing you think of when you think of these moments, not sadness or loathing. Live with your head held high.

Y/N:... Yeah, you're right LeBlanc.

LeBlanc: I typically am. Now the question of the hour is, why did you tell him that he would return to being able to rule over Noxus?

She stared at you with a look of" answer right or I might do something later" You sighed as you drank some of the tea as you put it on the table in front.

Y/N: What more would you want from him? Think about it, we have him under our control, the best thing we can do is get him fixed enough so that he can continue to be under the appearance that nothing has happened. If we make him say that we were killed during the attack, then we can just leave Noxus, no hassle.

LeBlanc: Not bad, I actually like the plan a lot more than just keeping him down here, especially since we have no further use for him. Although giving him power could prove drastic for me, and the Black Rose.

Y/N: Speaking of the Black Rose, what's the deal with all of that? It seems like the allies you mention never make their grand appearance.

LeBlanc: Allies I had. After the Swain event, it's hard for me to say whether I have any more allies at all. Elise, one of my subordinates ruling over the Shadow isles and Noxus went rogue after she discovered something over there.

Y/N: Wait Elise!? Is she like a spider!?

LeBlanc: Yeah... Wait. Have you met her?

Y/N: It's a long story. Short version: We met her going to the shadow Isles, and I chopped off her head, but she was alive?