Bed Time Blues And Relaxation( Lemonish): Chapter 138 Arc 6 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

You stood in the bathroom as you brushed your teeth and stared at yourself in the mirror. The bathroom itself was very nice as it had a large mirror, big enough for a few more people as you stood there, memorized by the place itself.

You spit out all the toothpaste as you took some water and used it to spit out anything remaining in your mouth. Especially anything you had for breakfast, Ahri's breakfast still remained on your mind, as well as your taste as you could still taste... Whatever it was she called food.

Y/N:( I can still taste it... Damn, if that keeps up then I will have to develop my body for different kinds of poisons as well. Ahri... I have to find a way for her not to make dinner.)

You got more water as you drank some of it and yawned in exhaustion. You walked out of the bathroom as you were thinking about the day you had. The Maid battle exhausted you more then it should have as you remembered talking to LeBlanc afterward. And....

Flashback

LeBlanc: We can't get anything out of Jericho.

Y/N: He won't talk?

LeBlanc: Even easier than that, he won't wake up.

You were both standing in a dark room as Swain was captured with powerful magic chains, you saw that his arms were still gone as he was passed out on the chair as his head was dropping down and he was not responding.

Y/N: I didn't hit him that hard did I?

LeBlanc: I mean... You did, you beat the shit out of him. Like on a beat to shit scale that would be like a 10 out of 10. You absolutely decimated him, like-

Y/N: I get it. What I mean to say is that you don't have any magic that could fix him or something?

LeBlanc: I could, but his body would react badly due to the state he is still in. I tried to fix the major wounds, but you know, you almost beat him to death, so it is hard to make sure that he is ok.

Y/N: Sorry.

LeBlanc: THE HELL YOU SAYING SORRY FOR!? YOU SAVED THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AND YOUR SAYING SORRY FOR SAVING US?!

Y/N: WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE I DID SOMETHING WRONG WHEN YOU KEEP SAYING I BEAT HIM TO HELL AND BACK

LeBlanc: CAUSE YOU DID!

Y/N: Whatever! What do we do?

LeBlanc: For now, we wait until he wakes up. During that time we should make sure that everyone is fine and dandy, not to mention our future plans.

Y/N: Good idea... I guess I can talk to them later about what I am planning.

LeBlanc: Good, we can talk later, I need to work on something, try and rest of the day, you need to relax a bit. Make sure you are all good, the potion I used is supposed to heal you at a faster rate, but that doesn't mean you can just go back swinging.

Y/N: Thanks for the concern, mom.

LeBlanc: Hey! It's Mommy to you~

Present

You kept walking down the hall towards the room you were in as you scratched your back and felt tired from all the activities of the day. Which consisted of getting your back broken, eating what Ahri liked to call "food" And reading the books in LeBlanc's library, which was mostly smutty novels about mature woman and young men, it reminded you a lot about her relationship towards you, but you ignored it... for now.

You opened the door to the room as you jumped into the bed as you rolled yourself up as you looked up at the ceiling. You breathed out as you got under the blanket as you felt your eyes close.