A Conversation Under The Moon: Chapter 3 Arc 1

Euros pov

Zed:" You crazy old bastard! What do you think this place is a daycare! We raid The village with the one of the keys to the old god's weapon and we leave, what part did I not make clear to your braindead ass!"

Damn we just got back and Zed is already yelling at me. How long has it been since I've met this guy? 2, maybe 3 years, and he's just the same as the day we met. It's almost crazy to think that this man is the leader of the order of shadow, the order designed to take down the kinkou order and keep Ionia safe from invaders. But look at where we are now, its hard to believe that so called "protectors of Ionia" are stealing precious Jewels and sacred treasures from people we barely know, and for what? A chance to take back our land. Maybe.

Euros:" Master Zed, You say that and yet just two years ago you took in that little war child. What was his name again? Kayn was it? And you didn't know anything about that little rat of a child. This is my grandchild were talking about, you think I didn't measure his strength while we had that little tussle before you obtained the orb?"

Zed sat their in absolute quiet, he took a seat on the nearby chair and snapped his fingers. Almost instantly a man poured two cups of hard whiskey into my glass and Zed's. He chugs the drink as fast as he can and puts his hand on the bridge of his nose.

Zed:" I trust your judgement, ok? I'm just not sure about the kid himself. Yes, he could be very strong, just the strength we need to make sure bastards like Jhin are off the street and the warrior we need to make sure Noxus doesn't try anymore of their dirty tricks against the people of Ionia, but what if he doesn't understand our goals, what if he tries to us. Power like you say he has could be used against us."

He made a valid point. I don't know the kid's true intentions and I haven't even met him since that day about 3 days ago.

 . . .But

 Euros: "The kid has potential, he believes in the ideals of a hero, must be because of his idiot father and my kind daughter. He can channel that power that I know every member family has then I swear upon every year I left on this world then he could one strongest people this side of Ionia."

At this point i was gripping the table very hard and even standing up, Zed with a blank stare waited about 5 seconds then proceeded to laugh, laugh's like that barely come out of the ninja.

Zed: "Ha-ha . . .ok. If your promise to train this grandson of yours and teach the breath technique, then I will let him stay and maybe him and Kayn can meet and train together."

I breath of sigh of relief as I light a cigar from my back pocket. As I breath in the smoke . . . and breath out, I think to myself(" You better get ready(y/n) this won't be easy.") as I begin to leave Zed's quarters and make my way to the spot in the woods near my cabin.

Euros:" To promise one strength is a very powerful tool indeed. Isn't that right Zed?

(y/n) pov

It has too have been at least three days since the invasion on Puboe, and I can already confirm three things. Number one, Euros and I have some sort of connection, whether that be Family, or just Magical I don't know. Number 2 They saw something in me. Why would a group of shadow warriors especially the one who  seemed to be one of the leaders. And three . . .Actually I don't know three, but the other two I definitely know!.

Euros:" Glad your awake new kid"

There was Euros standing in front of the door of this cabin. Now that I have taken in his presence I look around the room I was in. This was definitely a cabin made for one person has there was only the main room( The one I'm standing in) and another off to the side which had a light cast through the bottom of the door.

(y/n):" I know what your here for, You want to train more or something right? Why else would said those things to Zed in the room you two were in."

Euros looked very surprised as I claimed this information

Euros:" You heard our conversation through a wall at least 1000m away? 

(y/n):" I could only hear a few things like the training part, but I couldn't everything you said especially during the beginning  since I only kind of was waking up around the time I assume you were talking during that time"

Euros: "Hmm. Consider me impressed kid. Whelp I'm not gonna keep this info from you anymore. It is true that I want to train in the art of the breath technique, however you have to understand a few things before we even start this training. First, the breath technique is a very endurance heavy ability if you don't have the endurance to do it then you will be able to take advantage of one the strongest techniques known to Runeterra, Second I will not hold back against you or I will throw against you, I get ok, your a kid, but the younger this technique is learned the easier it will be for you to master it, and third. This is a commitment, no backing down, When you will see your mom or dad I don't know, however I can promise that of you complete this and survive then you will one of strongest people thanks to your gift, if you continue to learn and grow.

It was almost impossible to understand everything Euros was explaining, as if my whole life would be decided by this one decision( It was). Maybe if I asked him to take me home I could live a quiet life with my parents until I Eventually died. Yeah maybe that wouldn't be too bad right? Who cares about some harem. about some stones that could take over the world, or some evil force that. . .could take over the. . . world.

I care!

Why would I take this alternate life just live of someone I already was, a loser, a nobody that sat around thinking about what I could do rather what I should be doing. What I feel like my life has been leading up to. I want to fight evil. I want to destroy the evil that lingers in this world. I want to save people. I want to get better. I want a har- you know what! I want a Harem!!!

(y/n):" I want to be a hero, I want to get better. Of course I will learn the path of the hero, even if it is tough and I want to give up, nothing in life is worth is without time effort and resolve. Yes Euros I will endure your training."

Euros gave a huge smile and stood up and reached his hand for mine.

Euros:" Well then kid, grab my hand and lets get started"

I stood up and grabbed his hand ready for anything he would throw at me.

(A/U) Hey another chapter in one day, which I love writing this. I love you have great night and a good read!