Awaken, Dreams, The Pool of Restoration: Chapter 89 Arc 5 Saga 2

Narrator pov

Ahri felt the sun beam down on her face as she squinted in anger and tried to block the sun with her hands. She felt the vast amount of pillows and blankets all around her as she sat up and looked around the room that was messy as all hell. She smiled a bit as she saw all of her friends, except Irelia, sleeping peacefully. She wanted so badly to prank all of them, but she resisted the urge.

Ahri:( I wonder if Y/N is awake?)

She looked around the room until she saw a bundle of blankets shuffling around on the floor. She smiled a bit as she smelled his scent coming from the bundle. She crawled over slowly as she made her way to it. She was in front of it as she took off her top completely. Her breast bounced free as she quickly went under the blanket and moved around.

Ahri: Good morning! I was hoping that you would have some time to have some fun with me in the morning~

She looked under her as she saw Irelia staring at her with a look of irritation on her face. Ahri stared at Irelia as her smile faded and looked at Irelia. Irelia blushed a bit as she put something in her behind her back in an instant. Ahri looked down to see Irelia's underwear wet and she was slightly sweaty.

Irelia: Is there something you needed, Ahri?

Irelia's voice sounded pissed and embarrassed at the same time. Ahri's brain tried to process what situation she was in as she just looked back to Irelia.

Ahri: I thought you were Y/N sorry... What were you doing here?

Irelia: Nothing!

Ahri: Sure sounds like it. What did you put behind your back?

Irelia backed up a bit and she adjusted herself and made sure that she had her left hand behind your back.

Irelia: Nothing! I was just... trying to wake up.

Ahri stood still for a second as she suddenly jumped at Irelia under the blankets as Irelia fought back against her. However, Ahri was much more ferocious as she was just able to grab the thing behind Irelia's back as she held it away from her.

Irelia: Wait! Please!

Ahri: Let's see the secret you were hiding~

She held the object up as she blushed a bit. It was a pair of Y/N's underwear and it looked completely fine as she examined it a bit. She looked back at Irelia who had a massive blush on her face. Ahri's brain was trying to break down all the information as she looked back again and saw the wet stain on some of the blankets. It clicked.

Ahri: YOU WERE MASTBAI-

Irelia shoved her hand over her face as both of them then stared at each other.

Irelia: Please don't tell! It was just that last night we were both so close and I couldn't help myself. I woke up earlier this morning to see he wasn't there, but he accidently forgot to get his underwear that he changed out of. I could smell it and.... well.......

Ahri: Irelia. You know we're all girls here, loving the same guy, right?

Irelia: Yeah...

Ahri: *sigh* I don't care that you're jerking off. You think you're the only one who does it? I was literally doing it last night, remember when I had to go to the bathroom and-

Irelia: Please stop talking about it!

Suddenly Akali opened up the blanket and looked inside.

Akali: What's up guy- Irelia you were masturbating?

Irelia could only cover her face as both Ahri and Akali looked at each other.

Akali: Put a shirt on Ahri, nobody wants to see a cow's utters hanging out.