Another Issue, Soft and Warm(Lemon): Chapter 57 Arc 2 Finale Saga 2

Narrator pov

The crew walked through the forest once more a everyone was exhausted and tired from the actions of today. You were still holding Akali, as she was asleep on your back. You all walked up the same stairs to see Maokai once more. He had a more pleasant face as he saw you guys walk up.

Maokai: Little ones! My roots once again take hold, and my energy begins to replenish, if slowly. I am in your debt.

 Ahri: Your leaves are already greener. A welcome sight.

Maokai: This ordeal has taken much of my strength. To fully restore the grove, to breach the walls of the Mist... it will take time.

Miss Fortune: Time? We don't have any. We need to keep going.

Maokai: I can offer no alternative.

Illaoi: The Buhru have battled back the mist for thousands of years. There must be something my people can do. That I can do.

Maokai: Yes, The Buhru. Before the Ruination, the monks of the Blessed Isles would travel to the Serpent Isles to make contact with your ancestors.

Illaoi:  I thought those but rumors, myths.

Maokai: If you doubt me, search the coast along the Serpent Isles. There is a temple below the sea, where the Buhru taught some from the Blessed Isles to commune with your Mother Serpent.

Illaoi: Impossible, If such word has not been passed down in Buhru legend, how can I find...

Y/N: I think I have had my fair share of impossible things. We always get through them.

Braum: With friends, no problem cannot be solved!

Pyke: I will find it.

Illaoi: Ripper?

Pyke: I have seen things in the Deep.

Illaoi: Then you know of this place.

Pyke: Get me close. The undertow will call to me. 

Maokai leans over to you as he hands you a green seed.

Maokai: Take this see. Grant it the Mother Serpent's blessing. With it full of life, I can restore the grove, and crush the mist that stands in your way.

You give the seed to Illaoi as she nods to Maokai.

Illaoi: It will be done.

Y/N: Thank you Maokai.

Maokai: It seems like we can finally meet, young man. Please treat this island well.

He looks to your face paint and the symbol on your left eye.

Maokai: That symbol.

Y/N: Yeah, the face paint really brings out my eyes. It is my family sigil.

Maokai:( Where have I seen it before) It suits you well.

Y/N: That's what I was hoping.

Yasuo: Kind of makes you look weird not gonna lie.

Yasuo was punched my Miss Fortune.

Ahri: Until we meet again Maokai.

Back on the boat

The boat turned around towards the Serpent isles as the sun came rising into the horizon. They had spent the whole day within the Isles and everyone felt the exhaustion come upon them. The crew was trying to give information to Miss Fortune but she ignored them as she walked back into her personal chamber and slammed the door.