A Sinister Sound, It has Begun : Chapter 12 Arc 2

Narrator pov

Walking into town was a wave of nostalgia as you walked through the entrance to the village. AS you exit the carriage, Euros motions both Ahri and Akali to stay inside

Akali: What are you doing Euros? 

Euros: I feel like something very dangerous is going to happen at the base of operations. They might need back up sooner then we think they do. Not to mention there is something I have to show Y/N that is secret to his family, please I hope you understand.

Y/N: He has a point guys. I promise nothing will happen, at least it won't be too bad.

Ahri: At least get back quickly, you never know what could happen during the trip. I have to still have to give the reward

Akali: Reward?

Y/N: Ah! I-its's nothing really, just a thing she said a f-few days back don' worry about it Akali!

Akali: Mhm, yah definitely nothing perverted I assume.

Your face turned a bright red as Euros Starts to laugh and Ahri starts to giggle as well

Akali: Well if that's the case then we will head off. Good luck on whatever you are doing, hope to see you on the battlefield.

Ahri: I as well, I will see you later cutie

With that the cart left with both Akali and Ahri waving goodbye as the cart exited through the town

Y/N( Sometimes I can't handle girls like that, but its not a bad feeling I suppose to be liked by them, if only a little bit)

Euros: Let's go back to your house there is something I want you to see before we get them.

You and Euros walked back through the town as you can tell the changes when you start getting closer to your house. Almost no damage from the attack lingered as all the damage was replaced with new buildings and different shops. The empty streets lingered as a bunch of items remained in people's homes and shops.

Y/N:( I'm not surprised at all these things. The people must have left in a hurry, nobody knows what is going to happen at this battle)

You finally made it back to your home as it looked just as good as it did when you left. The town of Puboe is quite large a normal person could find it quite hard to find specific things within it, But you always lived next to the important things so navigating to the house was not very hard at all.

You entered the home to the nostalgic smell of  spices and herbs, the kind used for medicine and other aliments. You knew from that smell that your mother was here very recently. More signs showed up as you could see bottles of water and other colored liquids still mixing with each other on the medicine table.

Y/N:( They must have left recently, mother did not even take any of her things along with her. They must be so scared right now, well maybe no father, but mother certainly is. I wonder what they have been doing not knowing where I was all this time.)

You look back at Euros who was walking you down the hallway to their bedroom. You smile at the old man.

Y/N:( He probably  knows what they been doing, maybe I'll ask him after all this to visit.)

Euros: we're here.

IN front was the door to their bedroom, where I was born.

Y/N: This is just their bedroom Euros. Didn't you say the blades weren't the ones in the bedroom?

Euros: I know, however there was something they never told you about this house.

He reared his fist back and slammed it against the wall next to the door. As soon as his fist connected a part of wall came crashing down as a door shaped hole was made where he punched the wall.