It's Not Like They ALL Like Me. Right?: Chapter 87 Arc 5 Saga 2

Narrator pov

The carriage ride was fine as you and your mother sat there talking about life and other things. You had brought up your adventure to Bilgewater as you talked about how fun it was to see such different ways of living. You didn't tell her of Viego though, it's better that less people know of that then needed. She looked at the tattered clothes of your uniform as she felt the material with her fingers.

Mother: I can't believe you still wear this.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Mother: This is the uniform of the pillars before I was born. Your grandfather gave you this, right?

Y/N: Yeah, he gave me this when I turned 17, it fits pretty well, even though he said it belonged to someone else. I don't mind hand me downs, especially since this thing has style.

Mother: He told you that lie!?

Y/N: Lie?

Mother: I made that outfit, long ago. It was a gift I was going to him to remember his old times with his friends, but it was just a little too big for him. He took it anyway and said he found a nice place to put it. I guess he gave it to you.

Y/N: Oh... and I ripped it up...

Mother: Once we get to the Placidium I can fix it for you. Speaking of that.... where are the weapons that your grandfather gave you?

Y/N: You know?

Mother: He asked me to hold onto them for a long time. When I returned from the battle I saw that they had been taken. I had assumed he did that.

Y/N: They're broken...

Mother: Oh dear..

Y/N: I was hoping you might know who made them, Grandfather said that he bought the metal but he never said who actually forged them.

Mother: I have no idea either. He said that he would go to someone that owed him a favor and came back a few months later. It seems that it could still be Ionia though. There was an ancient writing on the bottom blade part that read " Destroy" so I'm assuming that the person could still be here in Ionia. Do you still have them?

Y/N: My friends took them back to the Placidium, so once we get there I can show you.

Mother: It seems that you're more reckless than ever!

Y/N: I learned from the best!

Driver: We are here.

You and her walked out of the carriage to see the sight of the beautiful sight of the Placidium and the mountains it sat on. Scholars and warriors also walked in as you and your mother walked up the stairs to the Placidium.

Mother: I can't believe it! I'm going to meet so many heroes and warriors! Do you think I will be able to see the Blade Dancer?!

Y?N: I can guarantee that.( Maybe not in the way you hoped, but it will be more or less the same. I hope.)

You both headed up as the place looked lively just like before you left. People were staring at you as some bowed and others were just surprised to see you back. You could see another gang of girls behind you as they looked at your mother next to you. They looked sad and disappointed as they all left you alone.

You walked with her all the way to the top floor as She was memorized by the beauty and the people walking around. You lead her to the relaxing room as you hear crashing and screaming. You ran a bit ahead as she followed behind.

Y/N:( What the hell!?)

You opened the door to see the room in complete disarray. Cushions and chairs were broken and destroyed as the table was broken in half and everything on top was buried beneath the rubble that was now most of the furniture.