Treasure Beyond Imagination: Chapter 158 Arc 3 Shurima Saga

THANK YOU FOR 100K VIEWS! ALL YOU WHO HAVE LAUGHED AND LOVED THE STORY, I'M GLAD YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING IT! ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Narrator pov

You stood next to the girl named Taliyah as Sivir and her band of people stopped to take a small break. You all jumped off of Rek'Sai as she was devouring a carcass of some land dwelling animal. You walked with Kai'Sa and Taliyah as you could tell that she was a little wary of Kai'Sa.

Sivir: It seems like you guys met up with Taliyah. And it also seems that you showed up, Taliyah. I thought you wouldn't even try to do that.

Taliyah: You said you needed me for something. Of course I'm going to help in anyway that I can. Not to mention that I guess it gives me a chance to test out my training.

Y/N: Your training?

Taliyah: Yeah, you can't be good at everything at the first try! It took me a while to get used to the powers I hold. I'm glad I could find someone who could help me.

Y/N: Must some trainer, I can't imagine something this difficult being taught by just anyone.

Taliyah: Yeah he is a real piece of work, that drunk! All he did was drink and say weird motivational quotes that he probably got off of some book! But, he was really good with that katana of his, but that was way too big!

Y/N: Big katana...Drunk.... MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES! Does he have weird hair and dirty clothes!?

Taliyah: Yeah! Did you know him too?

Y/N: Yasuo! I knew he was fine all along!

Taliyah: You know Yasuo! Maybe you can understand my trouble.

Y/N: Of course. That drunk has done nothing but cause trouble.... But, he is a loyal friend, and I'm glad to hear about him again. When was the last time you saw him?

Taliyah: Many months ago. Maybe like 5 or so?

Y/N: 5 months.... Yasuo, where did you go?

Taliyah: Regardless, I'm glad to see that we are going forward with this. But... Are we really going to rob and defile this grave of ancient elite warriors that used to protect from the dangers around just for money?

Sivir: Of course we are! As if we can even afford to not do this.

Kai'Sa: What do you mean not afford? You said this was just for money, this is just for money, right?

Taliyah: You didn't tell them!?

Sivir: As if telling them would have changed the outcome. I knew the big guy would come regardless.

Woman: What are you talking about boss?

Sivir: Nothing! Go on watch!

Woman:.. Yes boss.

The woman walked away as the anger from Sivir's face was still apparent.

Sivir: Now you got her asking questions. Great!

Kai'Sa:...

Taliyah: The fact that you haven't told them yet is-

Sivir: Please, not now. If you think it's so important, you tell them. But... The rest cannot. They think this is just for money, and I would rather keep it that way.

Sivir walked away as she loaded some of her stuff back onto the caravan as she leaped back in.

Y/N: What was that all about? And what do you mean by other reasons? Is there something we need to know?

Taliyah: Sivir is... Well she believes that there is something or someone in there that she is related to. Sivir saw something... Something others would be amazed by.... But she thinks there is something in there related to her.