A Hero's Paradise: 100 Follower Special!

I want to first say... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE FOLLOWS! This story is nothing without everyone here supporting me and my habits. I want to say that this was a very late upload of this... Mb. I wanted the story to keep progressing before I wanted to make this.

This is also a spinoff chapter, a sort of What if? Like what if everyone went back to Ionia and had a peaceful day? What would happen? What is a typical day for a hero with a massive harem like? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and more to come later on!

Y/N pov

???: Wake up.... Wake up... Y/N...

I felt the darkness all around me as I felt a soft and warm cloth around me as I listened to the voice calling my name.

???: I need your help... I need you...

I opened my eyes slowly to see a dark figure as I tried to adjust my vision. It was shaking me as I was trying to peer into the little light there was in the room.

???: Please... Help me...

Your vision slowly became clearer as you saw the mangled face of Ahri as huge globs of tears were waterfalling out of her eyes. You squinted at her as you sighed and knew that the voice was her asking for assistance.

Y/N: Ahri... What's wrong?

Ahri: I woke up... And, and, and-

Y/N: Let me guess... Someone is bullying you?

Ahri: Yeah!

Y/N: Akali?

Ahri: How did you know?!

Y/N:... I'm going back to bed.

Ahri: No please! HELP ME!

Akali: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

This is my life. I love it, that's for sure, but there are certain parts of it that make me want to go get run over by whatever the equivalent of a car is here. I covered myself up with a large blanket as Ahri rushed quickly and went under as she was cowering and on top of me.

Ahri: At least it's nice and warm in here~

Sarah: Get your own spot!

I heard Sarah next to me as she was the pillow I thought I was holding onto. I looked at her for a moment as she smiled towards me.

Sarah: Good morning~ Where is my morning kiss?

Y/N: Somewhere else, not here.

Sarah: Oh no you don't!

She shoved her face towards me as her tongue went into my mouth as she was fighting for dominance over me. I shoved her off the bed as the blanket went with her.

Sarah: What the hell!?

Y/N: It's too early for this.

I crawled over to the other side of the bed as I face planted into it. I heard movement around me as I felt someone move a little closer.

Akali: You good?

Y/N: No. I am tired, let me sleep.

Akali: That sounds like a good plan.

She laid her body next to mine as she laid closer, and she was cuddling me. It wasn't so bad, in fact I would say that mornings where something isn't harassing others is a good morning. I liked this.

I heard rustling as I felt two pairs of arms against my back. I turned around for a moment as both Katarina and Riven were both rubbing my back as I sighed in relief.