Understanding The Buhru: Chapter 58 Arc 3 Saga 2

Just gonna  leave this here

Just gonna  leave this here. I will always be  appreciative of the love and reads this story gets. I cannot thank you guys enough for reading this. Enjoy this chapter!

Narrator pov

You woke up as you could hear commotion from the deck of the ship. The memory of Ahri and last night flooded your head as all you could was be embarrassed from last nights encounter. You put on your regular clothes as you aw your head band fixed and you could finally get your hair back to what it was before. You grabbed the swords as you walked onto the deck as Miss Fortune and Pyke were talking.

Miss Fortune: We have been sailing around in circles. Hey, silent type! Please tell me you sense something.

Pyke:...

Miss Fortune: That's very typical.

Pyke: You tempt fate with me Fortune. 

Miss Fortune: Your lucky to be here with us. That Illaoi let you keep breathing. Or keep... not breathing. You'll encounter the wrong captain one day, Ripper.

Pyke: Many say you are the wrong captain.

He jumped off the boat into the water as Miss Fortune grew red in anger. You walked up to everyone as Miss Fortune was stomping her feet in anger.

Miss Fortune: Damnit. I had a great line ready too.

Ahri: It seems like all he thinks about is the deep, or whatever he calls it.

Y/N: Never seen a guy... or ghost...thing, like him before.

Ahri looked up at you as she smiles real bright, she latches on you as her breast were pushed up against you.

Ahri: I'm glad your up and early today! I loved the thing we did last night!

Akali, Miss Fortune and Irelia: Huh?

Y/N: She just showed me her sunstones, you know... and this earring.

You pointed to your right ear as now instead of a gold earring it was now Ahri's fox shaped one.

Akali: I know you guys aren't telling the truth, but I won't question it till later, after this whole temple thing is done.

Miss Fortune: I just know that whatever Fox is doing, I can do 100 times better, so there is no need for me to get so annoyed.

Ahri: 100! You wish you could do half the things I could do!

Miss Fortune: For sure, abandoning your friends and sending us into the Shadow Isles on a chase for you sure is one of your many accomplishments.

Ahri: ILL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS.

Miss Fortune: COME AT ME, VASTAYA!

They both butted heads as there foreheads were pressing against each other. As well as there chests as they both snarled at each other like wild animals.