Dive Into Darkness: Chapter 146 Arc 1 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

The winds blew from below the Plateau as you felt your skin crawl and your body get colder and colder as you felt the winds biting at your fingers. Kai'Sa was walking beside you as both of you were moving downward.

Kai'Sa: This way, we shouldn't be in this area for too long, so you just hang in there for a bit, Y/N.

Y/N: This place, what should I worry about? Is there anything that is especially dangerous that I don't ever want to see?

Kai'Sa: I have been there a number of times, I can say that you are going to encounter things that I have never seen. The creatures are huge, they have the kind of powers that could blast into another dimension. Even though I have no idea what is truly down there, I cannot even promise you will get stronger, but there is always a chance.

Y/N: I see, what about you?

Kai'Sa: I will be around the original camp and will be watching over the Void-Spiders, that way I can make a lot of decisions about them, but if you need me.

Kai'Sa quickly got out of her pack and pulled out a small orb of red. She handed it to you as you held it up.

Kai'Sa: Essentially a magic flare, use it when you absolutely need me.

Y/N: I hope that I won't have to use it.

Kai'Sa stopped in front of you as she pointed to a massive hole down below. You could hear ominous movement and low rattling as you weren't sure if that was the land itself or the creatures down below. You felt the air around the hole warm up a bit as you rubbed your hands together as your breath was showing.

You made sure you had everything, your blades, the katana and the bombs were all there as you held your breathe and looked back towards Kai'Sa.

Y/N: Whelp, no time like the present.

Kai'Sa was watching the hole down below. All the horrors she thought about as a small girl all came into her mind like a breach. She made sure to straighten herself up before she looked back at you as you smiled at her.

You were smiling, after all you had been through, you still smiled. To her that sense of ambition and courage was something she wished everyday. It wasn't a long time before you came when Kai'Sa thought about the afterlife, the life after her own.

She thought about those conflicting feelings often, like a battle between the sun and the moon, she had a hard time figuring out her own self worth. If she kept fighting, she might be fighting an impossible fight for the rest of her life. If she gave up now, then what would happen to Shurima No, the world? She gripped her own fist as you felt something on her shoulder.

Y/N: You ok?

Kai'Sa:... Yeah, I'm just... It will be a little colder at night without you for a while.

Y/N: Don't worry. I will be back before you know it! Thank you... For everything, Kai'Sa.

Kai'Sa:....

Y/N: I'll see you on the other side.

You quickly moved back a bit before you jumped into the deep, dark hole as Kai'Sa watched as you fell into the darkness and she sat there watching.

Her mind went into a frenzy as she reached out into the darkness with her hand gripping nothing. She was breathing heavily as she held her chest as she looked back into the darkness as she got onto her knees and screamed into the darkness.

Kai'Sa: PLEASE COME BACK!!!

Down Below

It was dark, but not too dark. You landed on the sand valley of the bottom of the hole as she brushed off all the sand on your clothes. You looked around as you creatures moving in the darkness. You grabbed hold of the blades as you moved forward as you looked around