Sand On The Prowl: Chapter 159 Arc 3 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

The huge sand golem stood in front of the only entrance into the vault as you locked eyes with it as you were standing there with a smile. You had pulled out both blades as you had your pocket of bombs at the ready.

Man: What the fuck is that!

Sivir: A sand golem, it must have known we were here.

The sand golem said nothing as it charged at everyone. Before you could act you saw a blast of purple energy hit it in its face. You looked back to see Kai'Sa already have her weapons at the ready as she held both of them at the golem.

Y/N: Nice, Kai!

Kai'Sa: We have to beat it first.

The golem's face looked completely broken by the attack as it held onto its remaining face parts as it tried holding onto itself. It felt itself break apart as you witnessed it fall apart and crumble to the ground. Nothing remained of it.

Y/N: I think we just did....

Kai'Sa: We did...

Taliyah: That can't be everything right?

Sivir: Hell no! Look!

Everyone looked around to see all the sand around the area getting sucked into a vortex of sand and gold. The gold formed into the creation of what was an even larger sand golem, at least 4 times the size of the other one as it looked down on everyone.

Even the gold around him fused into the sand as you could see parts of the sand much denser than the previous creation. It looked down on the people as you looked back up to it.

Man: More of them!?

Sivir: Prepare to go on the attack!

You watched as the sand golem moved even closer to everyone as Taliyah held out her hands and tried pulling out the rock of the walls. She used all her force but nothing could be pulled out.

Taliyah:( The wall is too dense! It has to be mostly composed of other metals, I have to think of something!)

Kai'Sa fired out a barrage of purple missiles from her suit as they all hit the sand golem. The sand golem tanked the blow as it charged at the people. You quickly moved out of the way as you saw its fist go up and slam it down.

You saw how when it went down dust went all around the room. You waved away the dust as you saw a mixture of blood and various smashed organs as people were now screaming and crying as they two people died in front of them.

Sivir: Calm down! We won't get out of here unless we fight.

You gripped both blades as you jumped forward to the golem. It tried throwing a straight punch at you as you flipped over it and onto its arm. You ran down its arm as you breathed in deep.

Y/N: Sound Breathing, Fourth form: Constant Resounding Slashes

You quickly slashed wildly as colorful explosions spread all around the golem's body. Everyone was as its body was engulfed in almost firework looking explosions as they watched sand go flying everywhere.

You jumped off the golem as you landed on the ground. You looked behind to see the smoke disperse. You saw how nearly every part of the golem was completely destroyed and its body fell over and crumbled to sand. Everyone was in awe as they saw you walk away completely fine.

Taliyah: Were all those explosions from your swords?!

Y/N: That and my bombs and magic. I use them in tandem with each other. I'm the Sound Pillar, of course I'm going to bring the life of the party everywhere I go.