Girls United Vs. Noxian Might Pt 2: Chapter 126 Arc 4 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Riven and LeBlanc were standing in Swain's office area as they were looking back at the woman as she was pointing her big sword and a revolver in her hand. She snickered as she spun her revolver in her hand. Riven was holding her blade as she was trying to analyze the situation.

Riven:( Who is this? She feels familiar, but I don't think I have ever seen her in my time in the army, she must have joined later. Nevermind that! What am I going to do? I have to make sure that the sword isn't here, not to mention I don't even know what she does. Think Riven, think. What can I do?)

???: What's with that look on your face? I'm only pointing a gun to your head, HAHAAH!

Riven:... Who are you?

???: Seriously? You don't know who I am?

Riven:... No.

???: Wow, you know I worked hard to gain a good reputation around here, and I found someone who doesn't know me. Really puts things into perspective.

LeBlanc: Wait a minute! That missing eye and all that gold, you're Samira. I've seen you around with bounty hunter jobs with your name on them.

Samira: Finally! Someone knows me! Yes, I am Samira, some call me the Desert Rose, I prefer the term Daredevil extraordinaire!

Riven: Why are you here, If they call you the desert rose? There isn't a desert around here.

Samira: It's just an old name from long ago. I was sent here by Swain himself to make sure nothing happened inside this room, he pays a lot of coin for something so simple. Which reminds me, why are you here?

Riven: You wouldn't believe it if I told you.

Samira: It's either you explain it to me, and then I blow you brains or, I just blow your brains out with no explanation, and believe me, you would not like the second option.

LeBlanc:...

Riven:( We can't possibly tell her, right? What if she reveals that she is in contact with Swain right now, and he learns about our whole plan? I have to turn this into a fight and take her down!)

LeBlanc: We are here to take down Swain.

Riven:( LEBLANC!)

Samira: Oh I see! An old assassination attempt, not much my style but if it pays well enough, I would do a lot of things that aren't my style.

LeBlanc: It's not that simple. We aren't here to kill him per say, its a little more complicated then that.

Samira: So... You're here to kill him, like trickily?

LeBlanc: Promise you won't shoot us if we tell you.

Samira: I don't see how you are in any way in the right to say that kind of thing.

LeBlanc: If you think you can kill me, then you must really want to kill yourself.

They stared at each other for a while as Riven watched them with intent. Samira was still holding her revolver towards Riven as she looked at Riven. Riven did not give in to the tense stare that came from Samira. She stood proud and strong as she held her blade with a very firm grip. Samira laughed as she put down the revolver.

Samira: You got me! HAHAH! You two are very interesting, so tell me... What are you two here for?

Some time later

Samira: So you're telling me that Swain is trying to use the power of the magic blade from a warrior over a millennia ago so he can take over Ionia and destroy anybody in his wake? And, you two and your band of weirdoes are trying to stop him and right now one is heading towards his location as we speak?