Clash of the Ages, The Winds of Change: Chapter 17 Arc 2

Y/N pov

I could hear the cries of battle as I Stared at the hulking mass in front me. The cheers and shouts of Noxian soldiers almost deafened the entire place as I started to sweat. Yasuo and Irelia came up to me and Akali as we all pulled out our weapons.

Irelia: The idea is simple, He's using a runic shard to empower his body to a degree. He can regenerate his limbs, his body is tougher and it seems like the he ignores pain from the damage he receives.

Y/N: A runic Shard!? How did Noxus obtain it?

Irelia: No idea. We do know that if they have their hands on one, then our hopes of the Runeterra not having them might be shattered.

Akali: If shards are this powerful, why the hell has nobody done anything to conceal them yet! People are dying over this shit, and we can't just take them down?

Yasuo: If someone could do that then the job would most likely done as soon as they were discovered. Not every is as kind as you. I know this world, I know what people are willing to do for power.

The look on Yasuo's face said it all, I could hear the sadness, and a guilt in his voice. His face then straightened out as his eyes focused on Sion, his voice growling as he put both hands on his axe.

Irelia: We have to make sure were careful, Karma went to help Kennen. Without her shields, if your hit you definitely wont be getting back up, ever again.

Akali: We just to make sire we don't get hit right? That's not too much for me, but what about you Irelia?

Irelia: I can deal with some of his attacks. Our priority is too get that crystal out of his furnace, if we can manage that we defeat him.

Y/N: How do you know that? He could just keep fighting after taking out the shard from him, how do you know he won't keep fighting.

Irelia: The shards were made that power could be drawn from them. They were created for creature use. While the shard gives you a very strong magical power based on the power of it, its not a freebie use. It taxes your body so heavily that under most circumstances the time I saw it being used, the person right after. I've also heard the mental state also goes haywire immediately afterward. 

Y/N: So what do you have in mind?

Irelia: it's pretty simple, just get him distracted enough to either destroy the shard in his stomach, or we grab it from him. I think destroying it is the plan, If we can get him to target on of us, we can take him down.

I looked toward Irelia with a look of courage. This could go bad, I could die, but if I die here then everything I've built up will fall. I want to go back to grandfather, I will win this fight.

The battle went silent as we we all stood our ground in front of Sion, his rage at full throttle as held the axe with both hands. He roared to the Noxian soldiers, they fled back just a bit, as Irelia motioned to the Ionians. They also moved back as they prepped there weapons' in case of something happening. 

Sion charged the battlefield as his voice roars out into the crowd. Yasuo and Akali charge right into the fray as Yasuo jumps up at Sion as they both meet gazes.

Yasuo:( I need to make sure that his body is unable to act while one of them destroys the shard)

Yasuo breaths in deep as he can feel the air in his lungs

Yasuo: Breath of Wind: Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Gusts

Suddenly as Yasuo was right above Sion he sends multiple Slices to his opponent.  I could hear the Slashing of air as each cut shredded Sion skin. He took one look at Yasuo and roared as he swung his axe in his direction, The cuts on his arm already in the process of healing as the pain looked like it did nothing to him.