Immortal Powers, Down Below: Chapter 181 Arc 2 Ruined Saga

Narrator pov

Gwen walked down the vast Hallway as she was stunned by the beauty of it all, the art and décor of such a marvelous place quite literally shocked her brain. Even she was trying to grasp the condition of this place, despite what could only be described as the nightmare outside of it all.

Lucian and Senna were trying to do the same, but they were more worried than anything. To think that something like this... Existing at all baffled them both.

Lucian: How is this place still here? Where are we truly?

Senna: Y/N said this was the base of LeBlanc, it sounds familiar but I can't pin that name on anything. Maybe she is just rich?

Lucian: So even Y/N has a sugar momma?

Gwen: Sugar momma?

Lucian: It's nothing! Anyway, where did he go anyway?

Shyvana: Y/N-Sama went into that one door over there.

She pointed to the huge door as Lucian and the rest of the group walked to it.

Vayne: This is suspicious, what kind of place is this?

Lucian began to open the door as he looked back to Vayne.

Lucian: We will have to ask Y/N, but I want to know how we get to...

Lucian was just staring through the door as everyone was confused as he was. Vayne moved quickly to the door as she adjusted her glasses to look. The room was well lit as she watched you making out with LeBlanc.

This was no simple makeout session either, this was hardcore. Her tongue deep in your mouth as she was holding onto your back. You had your hands grasped her tits as you werd fondling profusely. Gwen entered the room as she was watching with through intent.

There was one break for air, but it only lasted a few seconds as both of you had your eyes closed as LeBlanc was wrapping herself around you. You broke away as your face was a deep crimson.

LeBlanc: Your so greedy~

Y/N: Sorry, it's been a long time.

Riven: Really?

You looked back to the door as you saw everyone looking into the room as Gwen was already pouting with her cheeks out. You straighten yourself up as LeBlanc still had the same slick smile on her face.

Y/N:H-Hey!

Lucian: The world is ending and you're having a makeouts session with your sugar momma?

LeBlanc: You must be the team that my champion has been with, I thank you immensely for keeping him safe~

Lucian: Told ya.

Senna: I see that, Lucian. Anyway, you are LeBlanc, correct?

LeBlanc: Glad to see Y/N was talking about me~ Yes, I am, and I am glad that you have made it here ,and Riven seems to be with you as well, good.

Riven: Didn't notice that?

LeBlanc: I already knew you guys were here, from the moment you portaled in with the Wayfinder.

Senna: You know-

LeBlanc: I do, and I know what we must do as well. Follow me!

LeBlanc moved away from the door as you followed closely behind. Not until Riven was hugging you tight close to your arm.

Riven: You never did that to me.

Y/N: She...Caught me off guard. I was too into it.

Gwen ran up as she also put her arms around yours as you were surprised by her swift actions.