Tempest's fight, The Arrow through the night: Chapter 26 Arc 3

(A/U) Just saw how we got #12 in lol stories, thank you kindly for all the reads. I might take a small break after this, but I am not certain about that. Enjoy this chapter! I have a day off of school today so here's a cool chapter early for you guys!

Narrator pov

Kennen ran down the mountain, it was a matter of time before something drastic happened with the others. He made it down to the base and hid amongst the trees nearest to the edge of the field before the monastery. It was a big space devoid of life, the ground was dirt as all the ninja were stationed and lined up in perfect marching order.

Kennen:(You know what they say, lightning then the thunder.)

He quickly dashed out and started charging the lightning in his body  as ninja started to see him come through.

Ninja: Master Zed was right, these bastards are attacking let Master Zed know of this immediately. Everyone take him down.

The ninja leader looked back to see Kennen gone out of sight. He heard a crackle of energy above him as he looked up and saw Kennen fully glowing from the electricity from his body. Kennen launched himself downward towards the middle of the group and  unleashed all of his power from his body.

A blast of electric energy coursed through the army as dozens of men were sent flying and some were left dead on the floor as the sound of thunder came 2 seconds after the initial blast. Hundreds of soldiers charged him down as he felt the jot of energy let loose. 

Another bolt of energy flew out of his hands which streaked in a line. At the same time he heard a another loud sound, like an explosion which came from the monastery. He gave no thought to it as he stood his ground amongst the bodies.

Ninja Leader: It seems like this lighting squirrel needs to be taught a few lessons in how to properly make an entrance. EVERYONE RUSH HIM DOWN, DON'T HESISTATE!

Kennen: I hope those guys are doing what they can. I won't let you hurt Ionia anymore!

His power resonated again as they all charged at him.

Ahri pov  

We all fell into the monastery as we all looked around. It was simple building with insignia of shadows and Zed all over the place. It was designed, but it felt ominous like a presence we couldn't sense. Two halls split the way as both led to dark hallways.

Yasuo: I will go down the one you guys don't go threw. 

Ahri: What about sticking together?

Yasuo: I can handle myself. I also have reason to believe that he has ways of splitting us up. There is no way in hell Zed can take all of us, if I start to split up maybe he won't expect me showing up to help the win fight.

Y/N: As long as you come back alive I don't mind, however if I hear anything going down to much I will rush to guys for help. I can hear everything going on in this place, there is no sound at the moment that sounds to ominous.

Akali: It seems like some us should together like we discussed before, I say me and-

Suddenly a black smoke filled the room as  the smoke got heavier I could feel the magic emitting from it.

Ahri: Guys this smoke is magical try not breath it in.

Irelia: Wait I know this, this is teleporting smoke, they use to get quick escapes. Everybody hold onto to someone before your vision goes out.

I attempted to grab onto Y/N's hand, and as I grabbed hold of him I could feel my vision go blank. 

I feel the smoke dissipate as I was in another room then one we were in previously. This room was  huge arena area with two sets of stairs that lead to a huge platform hovering above the middle of the room. There were chains hanging from the ceiling as I saw people hanging above them. It was a mixture of people and Vastayans as all of them were bleeding out and half of them have died from their wounds.