Noxus: The Country Of Strength: Chapter 99 Arc 1 Finale Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

You were sitting with your head down as your headache only got worse. And there is only one reason that you had a headache in the first place. Ahri was sitting in the seat opposite to yours as she was sulking in her seat. Her mouth was covered in some kind of wrappings that Akali used for her weapons. Speaking of Akali, she was right next to her as her face was racked with anger.

For the past 3 hours Ahri had done nothing but complain about the trip, so in an attempt to calm Ahri, Akali used the only thing she knew would work on Ahri. Force.

Ahri: MMMMPHMMMM!( LET ME GO PLEASE!)

Illaoi: Ahri, we have no idea what you are saying, nor do we care.

Sarah: You deserve all you got, fox. Yelling and complaining the whole way, why are you the only one who causes trouble?

Y/N: You can't really be talking...

Sarah:..... Sorry.

Karma: Can we not bicker right now?

Irelia: Karma is right, we are about to reach Noxus, I want to make sure that we aren't all bickering and arguing

Ahri: MMMHMM!( SORRY!)

You leaned over to Ahri and removed the wrappings as she breathed in deep like she couldn't breath that entire time. Ahri was pouting as she went silent and Akali put her hands on the back of her head.

Akali: I can' believe we are doing this anyway.

Sarah: We planned this months ago. Did you just forget?

Akali: I didn't forget! I just mean that in terms of this plan, that we actually went along with Karma and Irelia. To think, we are just walking into enemy territory without so much as the strength of ourselves.

Y/N: We're trying to make peace here. I think this was the only thing we could have done without risking more lives of Ionian people. Imagine if we said no...

Illaoi: I would rather not. Besides, it's not like we are completely helpless. We're are all pretty strong in our own regard. I think the only thing that could go wrong is this meeting.

Sarah: Which, by the way, we have no idea who will be there. We are pretty much going in blind! It could be a trap.

Karma: It could also be a meeting to discuss the fighting between Ionia and Noxus. The best thing we can do right now is attend and try to discuss something.

Ahri: I think we will know if it is a trap or not, based on our own assumptions. It's not like we haven't figured things out before.

Sarah: I hope so. The best I can hope for is just a meeting and free food.

You sat back as you looked out the window. Noxus had snow around it but some green grass could be seen through bits of the snow. You didn't really see any exotic creatures or anything new, the most you saw was some of the same animals from Ionia however they were just different in size, mostly smaller. But then you saw it.

Child: We have made it.

You saw the grand scope of Noxus, it's huge capitol city as you were just on its border on a hillside looking at it from afar

(For reference)

Y/N: Holy shit!

The entire place was huge. Almost every large building you could see was bigger than the Placidium, which was the biggest place you have seen besides Thresh's fortress. The whole place was loaded with people as the noises of the city could be heard even outside. You kept staring at the capitol as you looked to see a huge towering building in the middle of the capitol. It was bigger than anything you have ever seen and looked like it touched the clouds. You were really excited as you tried to lean out the window more, you lost your grip as you almost fell out of the carriage, you felt someone pull you back in.