Thresh Vs. Sound Part 2: Chapter 65 Arc 3 Finale Saga 2

(A/U) Hey guys, thanks for being patient with me in these chapters, here is another one for today as we are starting to reach the finale of this saga. Thank you for all the support, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Narrator pov

You charged through the shock waves and spirits as you cut them away and Thresh was watching you get slowly closer to him. He was perplexed, by you. He had seen humans and mortals before, some with power unknowing to him still. Yet, this was the one he was most terrified off. He knew nothing about how you were dodging his attacks, or hoe to begin to do so. Your were anomaly to him, and he was angered.

Thresh:( How the hell is this mortal dodging all my attacks?! My Souls of the damned should be catching him off guard. Every single wave has varying speed power and size, its not possible to judge it by looking at it and determining a attack within that time.)

You swung his chain with his hook as he threw it at you but you simply blocked it and it was forced up. Thresh pulled the hook back quickly as he held up the lantern.

Thresh:( No matter~ his lack of speed and weight of his movements from the Box should prove useful)

The lantern glowed as a bunch of mist and spirits came flying from the lantern and charged at you. They were quick and you didn't have the speed to take out all of them. A green tentacle appears from behind you as you look back and see Illaoi using her golden Idol.

Illaoi: I don't what it is you are doing, but it will have to be the plan we work with! Everyone, protect Y/N. We can handle the defense for a bit, just get in their and take him down !

Y/N: Thank you!

You rushed again As Spirits were sent flying from a hail of bullets from Miss Fortune. Pyke ran with you as You deflected the majority of the hits while Yasuo also was running with you. Thresh held the lantern up as huge waves of mist and dark energy was thrown to you in ball like forms.

Y/N: 1,2,1,2,1,2!

You counted the steps in you head as a majority of them were destroyed and Pyke was slashing at the remaining few. You could feel the exhaustion set in as you were slowing down a bit more, and your attacks slowed.

Y/N:( I don't have the strength in my body to hit him with all I got in one strike. I would needs someone else to do that.)

Braum ran over as he shoved his shield over Ahri who was healing Irelia and Akali was throwing kunai at the creatures. Illaoi was covering them with her tentacles and was making sure that the leftover attacks didn't hit anybody else.

Thresh: Foolish mortals!

Thresh took out his hand as the spirits gathered around and came together and formed a giant knight with armor and a battle axe as it swung down with all its force. You blocked its attack as you felt your legs buckle underneath and you quickly sliced its arm away as it stepped back.

Yasuo: Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm

Yasuo slid underneath the armored titan as he sliced it from below. Its body was carved into pieces as it feel and Thresh was exposed to everyone as Pyke leapt for the strike.

Y/N: GO!

Pyke vaulted over the body as he placed his knife against his other arm to get the most accurate attack.

Thresh stepped back as he was overcome by Pyke's attack.

Thresh:( No matter, even if he hits me then I can call upon the spirits of the lantern before he knows it! They will be my toys forever!)

Pyke: The deep calls.

Pyke charged at Thresh as he waited for the attack. However, it never came. Pyke striked the lantern as one of its sides cracked and broke the glass on it.