The Storm, Buhru Forge: Chapter 67 Arc 4 Saga 2

(A/U) Glad to see everyone liking and commenting. I do read all comments But I can't respond to all of them, please understand! Enjoy this chapter, because after this will become fights and more fights, I hope you enjoy them!

Narrator pov

Everyone ran up to the deck as the fierce winds pushed the boat back. Miss Fortune was trying to steer the boat back in the right direction, however the winds made it difficult/. The storm of mist swirled into a mighty force as The Ruined King could be seen in the middle watching and waiting. Braum looked forward as he gulped but stood strong against the wind.

Miss Fortune: Looks like we caught up to our king!

Braum: So this is what we must face...

Illaoi: This power... it's terrifying  

Miss Fortune: Everyone grab on to something, we have heavy winds incoming!

The boat rocked in the storm as Miss Fortune put all of her weight into the wheel of the ship. The ship turned away from the Storm as Mist began to leave the area and Yasuo was still using the wind to push them forward faster then The King. 

The storm was now behind them as the crew looked back towards the cloud of dark power. Some were frightened, others were brave in the face of danger, but they were all worried about what this power could truly mean for Bilgewater.

Yasuo: That was close.

Irelia: Say that again.

Miss Fortune: Bilgewater is just a day away now. We should get Gangplank out of this ship and find a way to make sure we can defeat the Ruined King.

Illaoi: Gangplank told us that this amulet could trap him in it. However, this amulet has already absorbed so much of the dark energy, it no longer has the power it once did before he used it.  We can stop by the Serpent Isles and ask for advice from the elder.

Miss Fortune: Sounds like a plan Illaoi! Everyone to Bilgewater we go!

At Bilgewater

The boat docked at Bilgewater as Gangplank was carried away in chains as Miss Fortune's first mate, Rafen,  took him up and guided him off the ship. Gangplank turned towards Bilgewater and took a deep breath as he smiled.

Gangplank: Bilgewater, home bitter stink'in home.

Miss Fortune: Welcome back to Bilgewater Gangplank. My Bilgewater. I bet this wasn't the homecoming you were dreaming of.

Gangplank: Fortune, I am not the same man whose ship you sank all those years ago. My pride is gone, Only destiny remains. If  I have to arrive in chains, so be it. I still have friends in this city. I'll be on the throne again soon.

Miss Fortune: You know what your problem is? Those old friends of yours. Most of them work for me now. And they like it better that way.

Gangplank: Ohh, Fortune. They don't respect a peacemaker. Everyone's just waiting for the right moment to stick a blade in your back.

Miss Fortune: Lock him up Rafen. Some cell where the tide leaks in and the sun doesn't reach.

Gangplank: I'll be seeing your Fortune.

Miss Fortune: Sure you will. At the Execution.

Gangplank was hauled off as he looked back towards you and shouted.

Gangplank: Make sure you keep Illaoi in check boy! She can get feisty in the bedroom! HAHAHA.

 You put your hand over your face to cover the blush as Illaoi seethed in anger, and embarrassment.