A Meeting of Powers: Chapter 9 Arc 2

Narrator pov

The Trio  ascended up the  stairs where they came face to face with the main building, as scholars of different races and sizes. They entered as groups of people were heading into what looked to be the main room. 

You rush over to the door and for a brief second you can see a giant room with a large table and at least 100 chairs circling it. At the back of the room you see two people talking to each other.

 At the back of the room you see two people talking to each other

Y/N( That girl with the mantle on her back, is that Karma?)

Y/N: Excuse me I-

Guard: I'm sorry sir but you can't just walk into the counsel's room without being a part of it or being part of the situation at hand.

Y/N: The counsel?

Guard; Yes sir, this is the counsel's room where important matters are discussed. I'm afraid normal people aren't allowed to enter.

Akali: Y/n What's going on?

Y/N:  Akali what does karma look like I think I saw her in that room, but I can' get in.

Akali looks at the guard looks at the guard with almost a death stare as he quickly puts up his spear

Guard: I'll have you all reported if you don't get the hell out of here

Ahri looked down in sadness as the guard put up his weapon. as this happens she feels her body start to shake as feeling almost blood thirsty resonates within her. She could feel the emotion in his body, the life essence he carried in his soul, and she wanted it.

Ahri:( Right now!? This can't be happening, I just dealt with this not even a day before we were traveling.)

Even the guard felt the feeling of her presence as he raised his spear towards her. Seeing this You put your hand on Ahri's shoulder.

Y/N: Ahri are you ok, You look hungry, have you been eating enough

She looks at you and holds back the ravenous feeling as she puts on her best fake smile