The Fortress: Chapter 63 Arc 3 Saga 2

Y/N pov

The fortress was cold, unreasonably cold. The place was dark and cold as Sprits lingered and flew around as green orbs flying around the place. I could hear the whispers of souls and the same screams of the men and women as the place itself was almost horrid. Ahri looked at she was going to throw up as she held mouth.

Ahri: This place...

Illaoi: The stagnation here is intense. Like a limbo of spirits, even more so here then anywhere else we have been.

Yasuo: We have to find where Thresh is conjuring all this destruction.

Ahri: That's much harder then you think. I can't get a reading on where he is or anything he is doing. The spirits here are way to restless to get any reading on this place.

Miss Fortune: Illaoi, can;t you ask your Goddess to help or something?

Illaoi: If she did not respond to my pleas then now will not work as well.

Pyke: Where is he...

I heard them ask as the whispers grew louder and I could still hear the scream across the fortress. The place itself was a almost a maze, stairs that went nowhere and doors that lead to dead end's were common as everyone began exploring the place itself. Sprits lingered as they took forms of humans and other such creatures as they watched us pass by.

It felt like hours as everyone was looking for any sign of Thresh. I stumbled upon a skeleton in chains as his bones looked broken beyond compare and had many scythe cuts and marks engraved into his bones.

Y/N:( So this is what Thresh does to people that wind up on the Isles.)

A giant spirit with a big cloak and large axe dropped from below as he landed with a crash and swung his axe widely. Miss Fortune took out her pistol and shot him one time in the forehead as he fell to the ground and disappeared.

Miss Fortune: Fuck! We are getting nowhere in this labyrinth. What the fuck is up with this place?!

Akali: I agree, this place is too confusing, I can' think my way through it all.

Ahri: Every time we get somewhere the rooms feel like they are changing around us. 

Braum: This is all very confusing.

Yasuo: This place has no rhyme nor reason, I get he wants to make sure we never get to him. However, how we are supposed to find him if Ahri can't track him with her magic and Illaoi can't ask her Goddess for help?!

I could hear the whispers even louder as I wanted to cover up my ears. They whispered songs of torture and freedom, whatever Thresh as doing here was not good, and it pissed me off a bit.

Y/N: (Wait! What if we were going about this all wrong. He knows that someone with magical sense could find him easily within this place. He must have set something up to prevent that. However, he might not know of my hearing, maybe I could hear him throughout this place.)

 Irelia: I guess we will have to keep looking then. We don't have the time to be sitting here and just thinking.

Pyke: I agree...

I put my ear to the ground as I listened closely for anything to be heard.

*Scream* *Slash* *Bang*

Y/N:( The echoes of this place are helping me to sound it all out. There's a fight nearby, I can hear it, but where.)

I looked up to see the room we were in at the moment. We were on a platform in the middle of the room, presumably we were in the middle of the fortress. There was only one door and a dirty ceiling, so you could not go up and the only way to leave was through the door.