Girls United Vs. Noxian Might Pt.1 Chapter 125 Arc 4 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

The whole room went silent as Ahri was watching Illaoi and Darius struggling to fight each other with their weapons. Illaoi's tattoos on her body started to glow green as she jumped back and slammed her new idol into the ground as tentacles started to flow out of the ground around her. Akali pulled out the katana as she stepped up in front next to Illaoi as Irelia used her own blade as she stood up there as well.

Darius: I see, it seems like I'm starting to understand you all. Draven, I think we are going to have to handle ourselves here.

Draven: It's been awhile, I guess we will have to see who steals the show today!

Illaoi:( Darius is strong, the weight of his attacks are heavy, and his swing length is huge, going up against him is going to be difficult.)

Darius dashed forward as she held his ax and swung it horizontally towards Akali. She saw this coming, as she jumped over this and kept her hand on her blade hilt as it was still in its sheath.

Akali:( I need just a moment to gather my breath, just remember what Y/N taught you. Use my speed to end it with one hit!)

Akali leaped over the ax swing as Illaoi slammed her idol into Darius as tentacles slammed down on him. He sliced the tentacles away as he began to swing towards Illaoi. Draven began spinning his axes as he dashed towards Irelia. He was much faster then Darius as Irelia was having a hard time trying to fight off his swinging blades.

Sarah: Finally!

She pointed her two pistols as Draven as she fired two shots at him, but nothing went off. She noticed a wall of strings around Draven as Sarah looked up to see a huge spider on the ceiling.

Elise: No, Miss Fortune~

Ahri: GROSS!

She transformed back to her human form as purple liquid flowed out of her finger tips. She swiped at Sarah as she was barely able to avoid the attack as she kept up her barrage of attacks, laughing the entire time.

Ahri threw blue flame towards her as she swiped them away as the flame went out and Elise's mouth filled quickly as she spewed a huge glob of poison toward them. Sarah jumped over the poison as She aimed her pistol at Elise and shot her right between the eyes.

Sarah: YES!

Ahri: Nice shot!

Elise felt the hole in her head as she began to laugh. The hole started to heal as her skin began to reform again as she continued to laugh. Ahri kept launching her magic at Elise as she dodged and kept throwing and slashing at both of them with her poison.

Illaoi was avoiding Darius' attacks as she tried summoning more tentacles, only for them to be hit away or slashed away as she was trying to block his massive attacks and swings. She felt the blade touch her skin for a moment as it almost instantly cut her deeper then she thought it would.

Illaoi:( That ax is sharp, with a well placed swing it could cut me in half, and quite easily too. I have to find a way for my tentacles to hit, and with Draven being close to me as well, I have to watch out for his quick attacks.)

Akali went behind Darius as she tried to kick him as Darius looked behind and leaned backward as the kick missed and Darius grabbed her throat and slammed her against the nearby wall. She fell to the floor as Darius attempted to slam her ax down, but she rolled out of the way as she held her sword in her sheath.

Darius: If you plan to fight, I hope you know how to use that blade. It seems like to me its just for show.

Akali: Wouldn't you like to know!