Large...Fox: Chapter 189 Arc 2 Ruined Saga

Narrator POV

Y/N ran quickly up the stairs as he began to carve a path through the entire place. Everyone kept up well as Lee Sin began to notice Y/N and how far he had come. From a barely trained warrior to extraordinary hero.

It was not easy for Lee Sin to come back, he didn't really want to be in any part of this, but... His home was being destroyed, and he couldn't let that stand, not anymore.

Yone was almost the same, he kept both his blades drawn as he was trying to formulate plans in his head. His skill with the blade was never the same since he died, but what he lacked in pure skill, he made up for with his hardened battle talent. He thought if this was just another hurdle to get over, they would succeed... No matter what.

Kennen: We are starting to get close to the second floor!

Y/N: I can tell. I am beginning to hear footsteps.

Kennen: I forgot you can do that...

Y/N: Here!

They all stepped up to the second floor as dozens of wraiths stood their ground, as the bodies of the dead lay still, and their gray, black and green skin was covered with the deep colors of red from the blood.

Y/N was the first to act as he was slicing and slashing all across the creatures as they didn't stand a chance against the wide and ferocious nature of his attacks. They were still just as precise and accurate, but now with and understand with himself and the space that he was in.

Lee Sin starred as he was watching the still growing young man slay these creatures of the darkness. He was smiling at the boy, the boy that saved countless lives and gave the people around him purpose.

Y/N stopped as he noticed that the wraiths all stopped coming as he was just standing around the bodies of the dead. He chanted a quick prayer and walked through the second floor.

Lee Sin: To think that he did this, even to some of our best men too.

Kennen noticed that some of the bodies were that of the elite guard, trying to protect some of the regular citizens he saw on the ground. Yone and Lee Sin grabbed the bodies and moved them out of the way to make sure they weren't desecrated any further.

Kennen: Let us search the floor.

Y/N walked across the second floor, listening intently to the very faint sounds that weren't always picked up. There was very little as he scavenged the floors around. This was the medical floor, where people were treated for various problems.

Across every room there was very little, some bodies of the dead, which were always hard to look at, but nothing or nobody that they could save. Y/N made sure that none of the bodies could have been Akali, Ahri or anyone he would know.

Lee Sin: Nothing in these rooms.

Y/N: How... Do you know that?

Lee Sin: You act like I don't have ways of seeing, even when I am blind.

Y/N: But... You still can't see.

Lee Sin: I make do with what I can do, and count my blessings.

Y/N: I am over here, Lee.

Lee turned around back towards the voice as Yone and Kennen just felt bad for Lee Sin.

Y/N: But you're right, there is no reason for them to be around here, the third floor are the private quarters, so let's hope we can find someone up there more than what we have found here.

Y/N moved back towards the hallway as he was starting to move up the stairs once more.

Lee Sin: You certainly have grown, throughout all these months, Y/N.