Burning Desire, Ahri's Despair: Chapter 79 Arc 4 Saga 2

(A/U) @Nagatoro Thank you for following me, all that time ago. I hope you have been enjoying the new chapters! These new chapters have been a blast to write! I hope that you guys enjoy all the chapters I have been creating. Anyway, enjoy this chapter as well!

Narrator pov

Ahri sat there as she stared at your body lying on the floor as Yasuo was holding his sword and he was shaking a bit.

Yasuo:( This is Viego, The Ruined King. Why am I so scared?.., I don't have time to be scared, I need to make sure that everyone is ok. Y/N... How could he lose to this bastard, how strong is this guy?!)

Viego looked back at both Yasuo and Ahri as he chuckled a bit. He walked a bit over to them as he held up his sword on his shoulder.

Viego: Well, it seems that I was a bit late to the party. That stupid wraith, Thresh. It seems that he has left the scene of battle. No matter, I simply needed time for him to take care of the rest of you while I killed your main unit.

Ahri: ...Killed?

Viego: But of course, that boy got in between me and my queen, its only right to take care of those who get in my way. Strong boy too, he could have joined me and helped me get my wife, alas he refused, which was pretty stupid of him. 

Ahri used her magic as felt the heartbeats of everyone around her. She could sense everyone around her except You and Pyke's. She felt a cold shiver down her spine as she looked down towards your body.

Ahri curled her hands into fists as veins on her forehead popped up as her hands began to bled as her canines began to show. Yasuo grabbed her hands as she looked back at him. Yasuo had a similar expression but he was clearly trying to suppress his anger.

Yasuo: Don't. It's not  worth it. Get to him, make sure he his ok.

Ahri:... There... is no need.

Yasuo: What?

Ahri: I am able to feel the beating of ones heart, this is the force of their life. Y/N... has none.

Yasuo: So he's...

Ahri: Gone.

Yasuo's grip on his sword tightened as he looked towards Viego with even more angry eyes. Ahri felt her magic bubbling up and her anger building. Viego looked at both of them with a smile.

Viego: Do you feel it now? The feeling I have been living with for over a thousand years. This bubbling anger and sadness. My wife Isolde died to a random assassin attack, I grieved and pained over her. I did everything I could to get her back, and now, I can feel her calling out to me. I must get back to her, losing a loved one.

Ahri:... Don't you EVER, try comparing us to you! We are nothing like you. You are a crazed, psychotic, obsessed freak! You lived all this time to get back your wife who is gone. We are trying to stop your rein of terror on Bilgewater, we are not the same.

Yasuo:...

Viego: Hmm, I like your ferocity Vastaya. I will give you the honor of fighting your King!

He took stance as he made a serious face and held up his sword. Yasuo charged forward as he breathed in deeply.

Yasuo: First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter

He clashed with Viego as Viego held up us sword blocking the attack with ease. Yasuo tried pressing the attack farther, but his blade wouldn't move any farther as Viego was holding back the blade with just his strength alone.

Viego: Not bad, a good swing too. Too bad.

Viego kicked Yasuo back in the side of boat with extreme force as Viego charged at Ahri. Ahri didn't have time to dodge as The blade came at her. A bang of steel resonated as Irelia stood in front of Ahri. She was bleeding in a bunch of spot as even some of her clothes were ripped. She stood in front blocking Viego's strike as she parried it back.