Travelling To Bilgewater Part 2: Chapter 41 Arc 1 Saga 2

(A/U) I saw how many follower I have gotten thank you to all that follow me! Enjoy this chapter!

Ahri pov

Yasuo: That is how I defeated the dark warrior.

We were all listening to Yasuo tell a story about his tales around Ionia. It was a beautiful night as the star filled the night sky as we were all sitting around a lite fire in the middle of the boat's front. Y/N wasn't there however, Akali told us he was extremely sea sick and has been sleeping most of the day away.

Ahri: I hope Y/N's feeling better, I don't think he can handle the sea very well.

Akali: You should have seen him during when I put him to bed, he looked like we was about the throw up all over the place.

Irelia: Maybe he will just sleep though the trip, that way he doesn't have to worry about it as much.

Yasuo: You guys seem to care a lot about that weirdo huh.

Akali gave Yasuo a death stare as he spilled the drink in his hand.

Akali: Call him weird one more time see what happens.

Yasuo: I-it was just a joke. Also why care so much, its not like your going out with him right?

Irelia, Ahri and Akali: I am.

Yasuo: Wait, all of you?

Irelia, Ahri and Akali: Yup.

Yasuo: HAHAH,  that explains why you guys are so adamant about him. Well, I guess I can't blame you though, he did save all our asses a few times.

Irelia: He has saved us in a lot of other ways as well. He can be so persistent sometimes.

Ahri: Hard headed more like. He is always so persistent about everything, its like he can't just give up on something.

Irelia: He always surprises me everyday. Did you know he goes to the graves of the fallen and replaces the flowers there with Karma.

Akali: Now that you say that he is kind of weird isn't he?

Yasuo: See?

We all just started to laugh as the ocean's waves gently hit the ship and the air was still. We all looked back at the controlled fire as Yasuo kept drinking.

Yasuo: I wonder what we will do when we get there. I know he wants to find strong people, but you can't just run through Bilgewater looking for the strongest opponent/

Irelia: I suggest we help Ahri first, we did go here to help her out before the other things. I just hope whatever you want to find here Ahri is here. 

Ahri: I hope so too. The truth is I'm not sure about the memories I get, sometimes I feel like they are real and other times they feel like nightmares and dreams. 

Akali: What about that one, the one that gave you this knowledge. Do you think we can trust it?

Ahri: I don't know, I'm not even sure I can trust myself sometimes. This ones feel like Deja vu  but like I've seen it in a pervious dream.

Irelia: Did it tell you where to go?

Ahri: No. I'm scared I will get you guys hurt again.

Yasuo: Huh, what are you talking about?

Ahri: The only reason we are here right now is because of me. When Y/N found me in a abandoned monastery I told about me losing my memories. He told me that he would help me and we went the Placidium looking for a way to help recover those lost thoughts. When we got there we all got caught up in the battle, and Zed was able to recover a Shard. He wanted to destroy Ionia, we were able to defeat him, but . . . I caused so many people to get hurt. Like Euros, If had just left him, he would still be alive.