I'm Talking With The Woman In The Mirror: Chapter 156 Arc 2 Shurima Saga

Trying something a little different with the humor, tell me if you like it or not. I am trying to experiment more with it, since I want to have more fun chapters between the stories! Enjoy the chapter!

Narrator pov

Before

Akali was standing in the middle of the training ground as the sun shined down on herself. She was kicking a training dummy as it was practically destroyed. She had her hair tied up and her mask off as she kept kicking. She jumped into the air as she spun and kicked the dummy's head off as it was completely destroyed.

She took a quick breath as she grabbed her small bottle of water and took a long drink as she wiped the sweat off her face. She sat down on the grass as she stretched when she heard someone walking behind her.

Shen: You seem to be doing well.

Akali: You're here?

Shen: I am right in front of you, no?

Akali: Don't be an ass hat. What do you want?

Shen: On edge, huh? I get it.

Akali: Do you? Do you really?

Shen: I do.

Akali thought for a moment as she noticed that his shut had been modified to fit him better without his left hand. The scar on his left eye was also still heavily visible as he kept it shut the whole time. She sighed as she got off the ground.

Akali: I get it, you understand. I just... I'm not strong enough. I wasn't then and I 'm not now.

Shen: You find yourself in need of power?

Akali: As much as I can. I wasn't there to help him, I wasn't there to save him from himself. I need to be stronger than I ever have been. If he was here... He would say the same.

Shen: I'm sure that if he was here, he would say something about food, but perhaps I'm making light of the situation.

Akali: He is gone. It's not as if I can change that. Say what you want... I... Don't care.

Shen: You think I'm going to believe that? Akali, turn around

Akali:...

Shen: Turn around.

Akali turned around as Shen looked to her as his eyes went wide. Tears streamed down her face and she wiped them away as she moved away from Shen. Shen ran closer to her as he put his hand over her shoulder.

Shen: I am sorry. He was a good lad.

Akali: I know... It's fine, I'm doing better than the rest of them.

Shen: What do you mean?

Akali: You don't know. LeBlanc has been searching for him ever since, Illaoi and Karma have been praying everyday for at least half the day. Riven and Katarina went out to see what they could find to bring people back from the dead, they just came back.

Shen: Any luck?

Akali: Of course not. Sarah has just been using his clothes to- Well, describing it is embarrassing.

Shen: What about Irelia and Ahri?

Akali: Irelia has just been going around the country, just checking up on most of the towns, she's back but not for long. And Ahri.... She is...

Shen: Did she?!

Akali: No, let's just say Ahri has found a new appreciation for food.

Shen: Oh no.