Total Concentration: Chapter 22 Arc 3

(A/U) Ok first things first, this book BLEW UP. Like I'm talking like 600 reads to nearly a thousand, Y'all are crazy. I haven't checked the rank yet but I'm glad that this passion of mine turned to something more. I also decided to add more funny interactive dialogue between characters every now and then, I hope you like some of them. Anyway Enjoy this chapter!

Y/N pov

1 Week Later

I could feel my body slam into the ground as I coughed and leaned to face the ground.

Lee Sin: Come at me once more, you have not even touched me once since we started.

I got back and Charged back at him with my fastest speed. I got within his reach and attempted multiple strike to his face. Like a flash he dodged all of them and grabbed my fast with my last attack. 

Lee Sin: You have to concentrate, you are too slow. You have strength you could easily overpower me but you cannot concentrate on me.

He took my fist and threw it over and sent two kicks to my side. I tried gaining my balance back but he swept under my feet where I fell. He then smashed his foot onto my chest and I struggled to get out.

Y/N: I am concentrated, I have been this entire time. I know when someone is stronger then me danmit!

Lee Sin: No your are not. I was using this week to test how much you can take before and its obvious that you know nothing about the breathing technique

Y/N: What are you talking about!?

Lee sin lifted his feet off of me and gave me a hand which I took. I was standing back up and breathing hard as he relax once more

Y/N: You talk about more ways to use the breath but all you have taught me was how to yell CONCENTRATE at someone.

Lee Sin: Like I said before this week was a test, you have been failing it every time. Now that I understand your skill level I can teach you somethings, so you better pay attention and listen because I will not repeat this story to you again.

I looked at him as he began to talk.

Lee Sin: Your grandfather was a Pillar of the Breath. Him and other talented warriors across the land gathered together to learn of this special technique.

Y/N: I know that already.

Lee Sin: What you don't know is what it truly means to have mastered the Breath. When discovering the breath Eden Thoro discovered that breath had one major flaw, if you were inexperienced then you could only use one breath at a time, you could not constantly switching between them in tandem. You realized this too correct?

Y/N: Your right! I can only use one breath at a time with a break between each of them. I tried doing another on years ago, but when I did I felt like my lungs would explode.

Lee Sin: He realized this flaw and spent years discovering how one could fix this issue. It took him 10 years but finally discovered a part of the Breath that could allow a person to use mutiple breaths after another.

Lee Sin paused for a moment and looked down at his side and pulled out a book and held it up to my face.

Lee Sin: Total Concentration Breathing. This is the next step in mastering the breath technique. This technique uses the body blood flow to allow an expansion of lung capacity and breathing power. It won't enhance your body like the first step does, but it will greatly increase your endurance and breath limit.