Spirit Rushdown, Buhru Temple: Chapter 46 Saga 2 Arc 1

Narrator pov

The huge golem creature rushed down Akali as it tried to slice her in half. She jumped over it slice as smoke bomb went off in its face. It ran through the smoke as it kept its onslaught of attacks up. Akali kept dodging as she kicked it back slightly and puller out her kama.

Akali:( Can it sense my presence?  That has to be the case because it didn't care for all the smoke I threw at it.)

Braum: Braum's time to shine has come!

Braum rushed at the creature with his makeshift door in his left hand. The golem punched at him only for it to be blocked by the shield entirely. Braum looked to the side of the creature as he pushed the creature back away from everyone. The creature roared as fire emerged from it in all directions. Yasuo dashed quickly at it as he thrusted it straight into what looked to be its throat. 

It passed through the blue fire around its neck as it knocked Yasuo back.

Illaoi: You can't just hit this thing in its vital, for it has none. Let me show you what you must do to foul creatures like these.

She held her idol back as a large green tentacle appeared from it. She reared it back as she swung in the spirits direction. It hit him clean on the body as he crashed into the bartender's bar in the back. Irelia charged at it as it got up and tried to hit her, however Irelia was too quick as she danced around it and sliced at its weak looking legs.

The spirit had enough as its body doubled in size as it took up a good fourth of the room as it swung wildly around every one. Braum was bale to block a few but it quickly overpowered him as Illaoi charged at him once more.  She jumped over it as another tentacle came out and she slammed it over its head, as it took the hit and punched her away. its head piece visibly cracked as a green tentacle appeared behind it.

Yasuo: Damn thing just won't back down!

Illaoi: Its hurt, but it cannot feel pain so it won't back down.

Braum: Was it something it ate?

Akali: Its about eat us if we don't kill it.

The green tentacle behind hit grabbed at its leg as it tried to break free. Yasuo saw this as he charged at it once more. He swung his blade at the cracked piece on its head as the crack grew larger and black energy leaked through it.

Irelia saw this as well as she danced around it. It tried to punch her away but Braum blocked it away as Irelia leaped in the air and sent her blades flying downward. With her blades she bisected its head as massive energy came  pouring out. It exploded in a blue flame as some flames still lingered. Everyone looked around as they sighed and breathed in a sigh of relief as some of the mist had been lifted and the room became a little brighter.

Irelia: It seems like Illaoi was right.

Illaoi: These things have become stronger, much stronger since the last time we've had this problem. We must get back to the Buhru Temple so that we can seek away to calm down this storm.

Illaoi sees you examine the two halves of Malik as you looked at him with sympathy and sadness.

Braum: Why did he not fight with us?

Irelia: He must have been caught up with something. Y/N are you ok?

Y/N: Huh, yeah . . . I'm fine.

Yasuo: Then we must go forward. Illaoi show us the way to the temple from here.

Akali looked back at you as you sat up and wrapped the blades once more as everyone moved closer to the temple. It was a little further away as it was on top of the local mountain of Grey Harbor.  It was a beautiful temple, even when still revenged by the mist, it still shines upon the town like a star.

Yasuo: It seems like we are here no?

Illaoi: This is it.  I can't believe it has been this long.

We entered through the broken door as the darkness entered out vision, it wasn't completely dark but it could be hard to see later. It was a dusty and most of the furniture and other sorted items were all broken and destroyed across the main room.

Braum: It sure is dark in here. I prefer the sun on my back.

Illaoi: Lower your voice. Nagakaboros demands respect.

Braum: Apologies priestess. A booming voice  . . . I suppose it is part of my charm!

Irelia: That and other things I suppose.

Braum: See? She agrees as well.

Everyone sighed.

Illaoi: This is not my first time inside this temple . . . it feels like a lifetime ago. We drove back the mist  that night!. Or so we thought.

Akali: Its quite obvious that whoever is up up this won't stay down forever, we have to continue.

Everybody went forward as Akali looked back and saw you looking down.

Y/N:( Why did she just leave like that? Does she not trust me? Then what was all that about wanting to be with me. Ahri . . . what is truly hurting you?)

Akali walked up to you and grabbed your hand and guided you forward.

Akali: I know you are thinking about her, I am too. But if we don't continue soon then there might not be an Ahri to see.

Y/N: Why did she just leave us like that? Is it me.

Akali: Don't think like that. We all keep secrets, Ahri is no different. I want to hit her and until she sees the family she has in front her, until then we just have to hope she is ok. She loves you Y/N, I don't think that will ever change. I just hope she knows what she is doing is wrong.

Y/N: Thank you Kali.

They all arrived at the front alter with a lantern holder in the front, with a big statue of a creature in front of it.

Illaoi made her way to the lantern place as she lifted her idol up to it as it began to glow a bright green and blue.

Braum: Illaoi are you-

Irelia: Shh, she's praying.

A big green circle appeared at the top of the statue as Illaoi opened her eyes and spoke.

Illaoi: Someone . . . an outsider has been here. Something was taken. Something very important. There are catacombs below. I must learn of what happened here.

Braum: Then below is where we shall go!

Illaoi: The temple protects its secrets from outsiders. There will be trial to overcome. Are you certain that you wish to come?

Akali: We are pretty strong. I think we can handle anything that this "goddess" Throws at us.

Yasuo: I have been through worse.

Irelia: To help Ahri, of course.

You simply nodded as Illaoi Smiled at you.

Illaoi: You are all headstrong, especially you Y/N, it is very entertaining to be around.

Y/N: I guess that's one of my charms too.

*Rumble*

Yasuo: What was that?

Braum: Many apologies. It appears Braum has not eaten since he has gotten here. HAHA.

Akali: You cannot be serious.

Irelia: We truly haven't either Akali.

Akali' stomach rumbled as she sighed in defeat.

Illaoi: I break from all this commotion would be a bit nice after all. We will have to be quick though.

Braum: Braum, knows exactly how to fill one's belly in a quick manner. Time for my famous soup.

A fire was started in the middle of the room as everyone sat down for some breakfast.