Shower Thoughts(Lemon 18+): Chapter 116 Arc 4 Noxus Saga

This is just a lemon chapter. You do not have to read in order for the story to make sense, it's just a little something I do every once in a while. So please enjoy!

Narrator pov

You entered the room as you held a towel that was around the door upon the handle. You stepped in as you noticed that there was one specific section where there was a square area on the ceiling with various holes at the top.

Y/N: Fancy.

You stepped near it as you saw a little stool-esque furniture piece that was right in the middle of the section. You began to take off your clothes as you threw them out to the side. You saw various sop bars and bottles of liquids as you grabbed a few and sat down on the little stool

You saw a cog like turning system as there was a red side and a blue side, which you assumed was for hot and cold water. You turned it towards the red side as water began pouring down from the ceiling. There was a curtain behind as you shut it and you sat down as you let the water pour down your body.

The water was a little cold, but it got warm quickly as you began to sit there for a moment and just let your mind wander. Your thoughts lingered for a while as you thought about everything up until now

Y/N: ( Let's see... I came to Noxus, tried to sleep, got kidnaped while I was trying to get something to drink. I woke up in a gladiator pit, and had to kill some guy. Met Riven and escaped from the pits. We were chased by the Trifarian Legion until I was poisoned for like 2 days. Met Katarina... Fought Katarina... Almost died, and met LeBlanc. And now I am here waiting for Night fall to get the pass to get into the party in about 2 days and to get my weapons back. Man, my life is crazy!)

You took out the bar of soap as you started to rub it over your skin. Your thoughts wandered again to girls, you could only imagine what they must be going through.

Y/N:( Ahri, Akali, Irelia, Karma, Sarah, Illaoi. I hope you guys are doing well.)

You felt an urge grow within you as you felt your face flush a bit. You imagined all of them together as you were all together in the same bed. The blush on your face was growing as you peeked out through the curtain. You didn't hear anybody nor see anyone as you closed it again, and looked down towards your crotch.

Y/N:( I'm not a teenager! But...I mean...)

You grabbed hold of your member as you looked around for a second. You then heard a brief shift of movement as you heard the door open and heard footsteps coming in and shutting the door behind them.

LeBlanc: Y/N~

Y/N: LeBlanc! I'm just taking a shower right now!

LeBlanc: Oh I know, I just thought I could be of assistance~

Y/N: Wait!

LeBlanc opened the curtain as you saw her. She was fully nude as held a towel with her other arm. Her large breasts were the first sight as they moved and bounced with her movement, you could even see that her crotch was completely shaven. She walked over swaying her hips as she circled her finger around, when a stool appeared and she sat down behind you.

LeBlanc: You seem tense~ I just came to help you relax~

Y/N: I feel like I am already pretty relaxed!

LeBlanc: Nonsense~ Let me...No, let us help~

Y/N: Us?

LeBlanc snapped her fingers as two more of her appeared right next to her. The two went to your side as they kneeled down and grabbed some soap and began to rub and scrub your side and your chest. The original went around to your front as she sat down right in front of you and was now staring at your cock.