Death Is Like The Wind: Chapter 28 Arc 3

(A/U) Hey guys, I just wanted to say a few things before I continue. One, I want to apologize for the the last chapter that came out, near the end I was told I may not have time to write another chapter today, so I decided to rush out another chapter. This was a bad idea, I found that the ending of the chapter was very rushed and was very unsatisfying looking back at the scene itself. I will keep it as a reminder of the reason why I write longer chapter ands take my time with them. Please forgive me. 

As a side note however: 

How the flip did this happen! You guys are too amazing, I truly thank  everyone who comments, likes, add this to their reading lists and those who just like to read this story

How the flip did this happen! You guys are too amazing, I truly thank  everyone who comments, likes, add this to their reading lists and those who just like to read this story. So please enjoy this chapter!

Narrator pov

The Clashing of Steel could be heard throughout the large arena-like room. Dust and debris flew up and around as the speed of the two was unmatched by many. Zed and Akali stood and there and watched as both brothers clashed against each other. Zed was holding Akali down as they both slashed at each other with blazing speeds.

Akali: Let go me bastard! Didn't you say that you wanted to fight me one on one?

Zed: That is exactly why I am doing this. Those two are in different world of swordsmanship, if we were to fight here then they could get in the way. I still believe in fairish fights from time to time.

Akali continued to struggle as She looked towards Yasuo as he was deflecting some of Yone's blows

Akali: Yasuo!

Yasuo was sweating hard, never had he ever though he would have to fight his brother again. It was nostalgic in a sense. Two brothers, same master fighting over the ideals and drive of the other, it was just like it happened again only many years later. 

Yasuo: Yone, explain this! How the hell are you alive, I saw it with my own two eyes you fell to my blade!

Akali looked at Yasuo with a look of surprise. Yasuo was a drunk, and kind of an asshole, but this was different. Yasuo was never the type to hold that kind secret back, when he was drunk he would share all of his secrets(even some of the nasty ones) but this was a surprise.

Yone: It is true, I fell to your breath of the wind, but some things wouldn't let me stay down for good. I found the power to stay alive, an evil that needs to be taken down at all costs. 

Yasuo: That's not enough to explain to explain why you are working with Zed. This guy is destroying the place you wanted to protect so bad. He wants to control all of the world with that new suit of his and the power its using from his back.

Yone: He told me that through him I could get to you sooner. I wanted to teach a lesson from long ago brother, today I will see how much you have changed.