Higher and Higher, My Queen: Chapter 190 Arc 2 Ruined Saga

Narrator POV

Y/N was now trying to fix what felt like a broken back as he was standing before Ahri, Lee Sin, Yone and Kennen. Ahri was on the verge of tears as Kennen was trying to calm her down, and Lee Sin and Yone were just waiting for them to move on.

Ahri: I'm sorry....

Y/N: It's fine Ahri, just wasn't expecting...Well, any of this. What even happened to you while I was gone?

Ahri: I was sad that you were gone, and I was trying to think of ways to keep my mind off of you, and the only thing I could think of was food. So, I started eating a lot, and then when I did I kept thinking of you cause you eat a lot, so I kept eating more.

Ahri was now crying.

Y/N: Don't cry Ahri, I get it (Honestly, I don't know if I should consider it hot that she did this because of me, or weird cause did it because of me... Probably hot.)

Kennen: Besides we have more important matters at hand, we need to find Akali, have you seen her?

Ahri: Kali? Oh, yes! She and I were heading up to the top of the tower when all this stuff went down an hour or so ago. I got stuck and she left me behind, but I fended off the wraiths. I'm still super strong!

Ahri flexed her arms as Y/N was trying not to laugh.

Y/N: Ahri, have you tried using your magic to get rid of this?

Ahri: Why would I try that?

Y/N: Well, if you can use your magic around you, maybe you could change the way you look?

Ahri: Hmm, maybe I could.

Ahri concentrated her magic around her own body as she started to glow, as it shed a glowing bright light. Y/N closed his eyes as the light faded and Ahri, now her pristine beautiful self, was now in front of him.

Ahri: This is amazing! Look Y/N, I'm back!

Y/N: I figured you could do that. Good job Ahri!

Ahri: I can see my feet! Oh yeah, who's the best? Me! That's who!

Yone: Not to be that guy, but we have to get a move on.

Lee Sin: Yone is correct, if we don't move now, I am afraid that something might happen.

Ahri: Oh, yeah sorry Lee.

Y/N: Let's get moving on!

Ahri moved closer as she hopped on his back and held on tight. She kept rubbing her chest against his back as she put her head in the crevice of his neck.

Ahri: it's good to have you back.

Y/N: Good to have you back too.

Y/N and the rest of the group began treading more distance up the Placidium as Ahri was hanging on his back. The mist got worse and worse the more they moved up the stairs, but there was no real danger present.

Ahri: How come there are no creatures up here?

Yone: They may have been beaten, but I would guess to say whatever is up here, is enough of a threat to anyone trying to climb.

Lee Sin: We must tread carefully, there is no telling what the Ruined King could be up to.

Y/N: Do you think he is here right now?

Kennen: He has to be, look up.

Y/N looked up to see that the Mist was now covering the entire ceiling, which was still high off the ground. Y/N heard something going up above as he started moving quicker than before to get up to the top.