The Might of a Vastaya, The Brothers grim: Chapter 27 Arc 3

(A/U) Another chapter time! This is where the main story might start to differ as terms of canon. I will keep the characters lore as much as I can, but I want to tell a very different story from most of the league stories on this site. So things will change as things become different( Like Varus never met any of these characters.) but, pls if you don't mind the changes, Enjoy this chapter!

Narrator pov

Varus unleashed a storm of arrows down onto Ahri as her orb was floating in her hand. She became much faster as she dashed through the volley and Irelia charged him once more. She was able to cut some of leg as he lifted his hand and another platform raised from the other side. He was able to jump onto the next platform as he began charging more arrows from his bow.

Both Ahri and Irelia were on the first platform as Irelia used to deflect the arrows as she began tearing them out  of her body. Ahri used her fire to cauterize some of the wounds on her back. Arrows came raining down as Ahri began to talk to Irelia.

Ahri: I have an idea for how to beat this guy, its a little bit dangerous but I think I can split the souls within his body.

Irelia: Your saying there are multiple souls within him, how is it that even possible? Whatever, I can do whatever we need to do to take this guy down return to everyone with . . . less wounds.

Ahri: His body is fragile, but his spirit is strong, If I can get close enough I might be able to take off the ring and suck the remaining life essence of the Darkin and take back the body. I 

Irelia: I can get you close enough, I can take a blow or two for you, I will make sure that you can get to him before he unleashes something. 

Ahri:  We have to do it quick, If we don't he will know of our plan.

Varus: I have had enough of you two bitches, Ill show you what strength really means.

Irelia stopped her blades as Varus put his hand to an arrow that he created and put his hand right through it as his hand started to bleed. The blood started to bend and turn a dark purple color as it turned it into a chain like structure. He drew the bow back and fired the chain, It flew with incredible as it struck Irelia in the hand. It started chaining itself to different part of her body. She was struggling to get it off, as a searing pain was being applied as it lingered on her body.

Irelia: We have to do this now Ahri!

Ahri: Lets do this captain.

Ahri felt the magic flowing through her as she dashed across with great speed flying towards Varus.

Varus: Get away you stupid bitches!

He fired a fast bolt of power towards Ahri. Irelia he would do this so she sent  a piece of her blade towards it as intercepted it and destroyed the energy. Ahri landed on the pillar next to him as Irelia jumped the distance as well.

Varus: Wait, stop  I can show you powe-

While Irelia was still in the air she cast her blades up and sent them downward and cut through most of his left side. HE screamed in pain as he fell on the platform and the chain around Irelia was destroyed as blood poured out from her wound.

Ahri: Bitches huh? That's real mean to hear, especially coming from a motherfucker like yourself. Irelia I think the souls have the same idea that we have don't they?

Irelia: I concur madam Ahri, lets show them what we are going to to do this power fucker.

Varus: GET AWAY FROM ME!!

Ahri placed both of her hands on his head as magi came flowing from his head, it was a black color as Ahri could feel her body sink into the darkest memories of her and the souls trapped inside. Varus screamed loudly as his voice began to split into three different voices, a bight light enveloped both Ahri and Varus as Irelia Shielded her eyes from the lights in front of her.