Desert Town, A Real Adventure: Chapter 154 Arc 2 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

You walked through the desert dunes as you wiped the sweat from your face. You were trying your hardest to keep the sun out of your face, but it was burning down on you all the way from the top of the sky.

You looked back to see Kai'Sa having the same trouble, but Rek'Sai walked completely fine through the terrible heat. You stood there for a moment as you wiped more sweat from your face.

Y/N: Fuck this heat.

Kai'Sa: This is how it is on the surface, a break from the cold, but we have nothing to prevent this, at least now.

Y/N: How is Sai dealing with this then?

Kai'Sa: She was born in the Void, she is probably made for conditions worse than this.

Rek'Sai kept moving forward as she stood next to you and rubbed her head against your body. You rubbed your hand against her forehead as she nuzzled against you. You grabbed hold of her as you lifted yourself to the top of her back.

Y/N: We can stop walking for a bit at least.

You held out your hand as she grabbed hold as she sat behind you. She put her hands on your hips as you softly hit Rek'Sai to get her to move. She shook her head as she began to dig her head in the sand. After a few moments she was on the ground with her back sticking out. She began to move quickly as you felt the wind blowing against you.

Y/N: Much better. Do you know where to go from here?

Kai'Sa: I am not sure. We are in the desert for sure, but where is a mystery. I think as long as we continue to go down this path we should be fine.

Y/N: Gotcha.

You all kept moving as Kai'Sa gripped your hips a little tighter.

Y/N: You good back there?

Kai'Sa: Just thinking about...Things.

Y/N: Is that about what I said to you?

Kai'Sa:....

Y/N: I'll take that silence as a yes. Don't worry about it too much, we all go through these things differently, for now we should think about not dying in this heat.

Kai'Sa: Ok...

Y/N: Maybe a story will get your mind off love for a moment.

Kai'Sa: Do you know any? Besides all the ones you told me about your travels?

Y/N: I've been saving this one for a special occasion. Let me tell you the story of the Soul sucking fox...

Hours later

Kai'Sa: What happened after that!?

Y/N: Nobody knows, some say she is still annoying that girl for all of eternity, I personally think she is trying her best to prove to herself that she is a heroine.

Kai'Sa: What an interesting story. I wonder if- Wait!

Y/N: What?!

Kai'Sa: Ahead! Look!

You looked forward and stopped Rek'Sai as you saw a large desert town near an oasis. You raised your arms in triumph as you jumped off Rek'Sai and began to hug her. She saw this as an invitation to her returning the favor. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she licked you from top to bottom as her tail was wagging left to right.

Y/N: We... Are going to have to work on that.

Kai'Sa: We should go, it's going to be nightfall soon. I would rather not sleep out in the cold desert.( At least being near people would be good enough for me.)