What Comes Next: Chapter 93 Arc 5 Saga 2 Finale

(A/U) Yo. I wanted to start this by saying how much I truly enjoy writing this for everyone who reads it. I'm sorry about the last chapter taking a few days, but I'm really not used to writing things like that, so I will try my best to improve with those kinds of things. I also want to say that I'm thankful to everyone who reads, comments and likes this story, I was a little worried about this saga in the beginning, but I'm glad that people enjoyed what I had written.

This Next saga will be VASTLY DIFFERENT from the actual story, so bear with me when I say that things will happen, that will most likely never happen, but that's what will make this more interesting! I want to write something that I can feel glad I made when I look back at the arc or saga, so I will continue to write until I'm the best! Please Enjoy this Saga Finale!

Y/N pov

Y/N: I'm glad you could come, Shen.

Everyone and Shen were now sitting in the meeting room as Karma passed around tea and other assorted goods as I sipped some of the tea. Shen had a kimono over some loose clothes as he had a eyepatch over his left eye and he had his left hand tucked back into his shirt. He sipped some of the tea as he breathed out.

Shen: After I got your letter, I had no other choice but to come here and discuss the future. I just finished reading the letter, it seems that Noxus is trying to make some peace.

Y/N: That's what it seems.

Irelia: Not like I'm going to believe fuckers like them.

Akali: I agree. What the hell are we trying to meet about!? Noxus are a bunch of scum fuck bastard, trying to meet with them will only end with bad things to happen.

Ahri: I still think it's a good thing to try.

Irelia: What would you know?!

Ahri went silent as Sarah leaned in a bit.

Sarah: Pretty mean to say considering that she also is from Ionia. In fact she has probably been here longer than you.

Irelia: I don't think people not from Ionia should have any say in this!

Sarah: What the hell is the matter with you!?

Illaoi: Sarah...

Sarah: It's obvious from your reactions that Noxus has done horrible things to you, but we have to look at the bigger picture!

Akali: Like you did for Bilgewater and Gangplank?

Ahri: Akali please...

Sarah stood up in anger as Akali did the same. The tone of their voices was harsh and not the friendly banter it usually is. Karma sighed as she sipped some of her tea.

Illaoi: We have to do what is best for Ionia, right now our personal grudges don't matter.

Irelia: That's rich to hear from you. Didn't you and Gangplank have a relationship when you saved him? You call that doing the best for Bilgewater!?

Illaoi looked at her as Irelia was staring down Illaoi. Illaoi's face looked irritated as she put her head in her hand.

Sarah: Don't bring Illaoi into this, you have no idea what she has to deal with.

Akali: And obviously you don't know either, since you keep speaking out of your ass.

Illaoi: Speaking out our ass?! You're trying to make the same mistake we did, why do you think we are trying to warn you idiots!

Irelia: You know nothing of Noxus and what they can do. This is not just some long forgotten king or some quarrel with some nameless goddess!

Illaoi:... Take back what you said about my Goddess, Irelia.