The Fights Elsewhere, Sound Vs Rhasst: Chapter 30 Arc 3

Narrator pov

Irelia and Ahri were running down a the hallway where they originally came from. It took them a few minutes to get there, but they started to understand the layout of the building more and more. It was simple, there were rooms that connected into the other rooms in a sequence. They had the first room from the monastery, it was perfectly laid out  so that the final room was Zed's. They started in the hallway which had two rooms before Zed's.

Irelia was still bandaging her surface cuts and her more light injuries. Ahri's magic was a nice source of healing, but its not safe to use it willy nilly because Zed was still somewhere out there.

Ahri was running right next to her. She could feel her magic aura within her a decent bit, so she had a good amount of mana before she would have to force her body to rest, but how much will be needed for this? They still haven't seen anybody yet, only her vastayan ears could pick up small sounds around the area, but not clearly.

Ahri: Are you sure your ok? I can heal you a bit more.

Irelia: I've been through worse. I am more worried about the rest of them, without you my injuries would leave me useless. If they have the same trouble we did then who knows what they are going through now.

Ahri: Are you worried about Y/N?

Irelia: I am. He has grown so strong, but if me and you can barely take down a bastard like that, then what other things did Zed send our way.

Ahri: Don't worry, Y/N is strong. If worse comes to worse, we will know right?

Irelia: Your right, I going to ask the gods to guide his blades.

Irelia stopped for a second and kneeled and began a soft prayer in ancient Ionian. Ahri smiled as Irelia stood back up.

*BOOM*

The room shook as a large explosion noise was created behind the two.

Ahri: What the hell was that?

Irelia: I think we already know the answer.

In the fight with Zed

The three heroes looked to each other with sweat and blood dripping down onto the floor.

Akali had various small scratches all over body and her kama and kunai had scratches and dents and bends all over them. Her mask had been ripped off and her pants had cuts and burn marks on them.

Yone was breathing heavily and had large wounds spanning his right arm. His mask was cracked down the middle and his steel katana had small Knicks and the steel guard on the handle was broken completely off.

Yasuo was worst out of all of them. His face was bleeding from his forehead, and he had one covered from the blood. His breathing was unsteady and his footwork  was off. He could feel his lungs burn and his chest in sheer amounts of pain.

Zed: You guys are one foolish bunch.

Zed looked back at them through a broken pillar . His armor visibly damaged, but it was hard to tell whether or not any of his actual body had been hurt at all.

Zed: You do all this just for what? To prove something? Look at yourselves. You guys look even more ravaged the beasts outside, and you want to challenge a power even higher. You guys are like pebbles trying to scratch a diamond. Its just not possible.

A kunai flew past his head and landed in the wall behind him. He looked back at the one who threw it and saw Akali still in the motion of the throw.