The Hunger: Kai'Sa's Torment: Chapter 150 Arc 1 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

Kai'Sa: What the fuck is wrong with you!?

You were standing in the larger tent as Kai'Sa was staring at you with fury in her eyes. You have seen people mad, blinding fury fueled them, but this was very different. Her eyes showed pain, fear and anger all mixed into this storm of emotion that her voice showed perfectly. You walked towards her as she looked back at you in rage.

Y/N: Kai'Sa?

Kai'Sa: Why the fuck did you bring her here!?

Y/N: Wait, her? Kai'Sa I need more information.

Kai'Sa: You don't even know.... No wonder... That is Rek'Sai, the Queen of the Xer'Sai, one of the most dangerous Void types of monsters you could find, especially around here. And you happen to bring her here!?

Y/N: She's the queen!?

Kai'Sa: Nevermind that! Tell me why you brought it here!

Y/N: I was just in the Underdark and I found her trying to attack me! After a while I screamed at her to back down and she did. I don't know why she did the thing she did, I truly don't.

Kai'Sa turned towards her pile of stuff on her table as she grabbed the table and flipped it over as all the stuff on it was all over the floor and you just stared back at her.

Y/N: Kai'Sa.

KaiSa's brain was going haywire as she felt the same stinging pain she had before as it felt amplified by her rage. In reality she was not that mad, she was angry, of course, but she never felt this disgusting anger inside of her.... No, she most definitely has, but it was long ago and she wants to keep it locked away.

Kai'Sa: The Void is nothing but a shell of husks of creatures too dangerous to kept alive on the surface. This thing is no exception.

Y/N:...

Kai'Sa: Do you know that the Void-Spiders have tiny pieces of skin on their legs that can sense danger through the waves underground. The Xer'Sai have the same power, but they live in unseeing darkness.

Y/N: Which means that... No way...

Kai'Sa: If they have sensed that Rek'Sai has come here and has come this close to the nest that has been developing for over a month. Then our plan all goes to waste.

Y/N: You can't be serious!?

Kai'Sa: OF COURSE IM FUCKING SERIOUS!

Y/N:...

Kai'Sa: With her here it's only a matter of time before they know of her presence. I can't believe this is happening!

Y/N: Kai'Sa, are you sure we don't have another way!?

Kai'Sa: If I had another way to leave this desolate abyss, you think I wouldn't have taken it fucking years ago! There is no way out of here besides those paths, I've been through them, I would know. I've been stuck in this part of the Void for 3 years, there is only one path out and we have no fucking clue where it is!

You approached a little slowly as you put your hand on her shoulder as you looked into her eyes.

Y/N: We got this... I know it sounds hopeless but-

Kai'Sa: Get the fuck off me! HOW COULD YOU EVER POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND!? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE AS LONG AS I HAVE, AS IF YOU FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING!

She stared you down as you can see that her hands are gripped insanely tightly as you saw that her suit itself was pulsing with this strange energy as you head began to hurt. You stared back at her as you felt guilty and the same feeling with the rest of the girls.