YOU.ARE.A.DOLL!: Chapter 167 Arc 1 Ruined Saga

Narrator pov

The tiny rowboat rocked back and forth as you were sitting on the other side of both Lucian and Senna. You felt the cold icy waves of the ocean rock your back, reminding you once more that you basically had no clothes. You had your pants from before, but your shoes, your shirt, your headband and all your earrings and jewels and rings were gone, with the exception of Ahri's earring, which you kept in your pocket.

Y/N: Ahri...

Lucian: You've been mumbling like that the whole way there, is there something you need to say?

Y/N: Sorry, just thinking about stuff.

Senna: It's ok, this whole ordeal must be new, well, it's new to all of us. I've never truly been in a world ending situation.

Y/N: Is that what is going to happen? Do you think we will never be able to beat him?

Lucian: You did it once, didn't you? That is more than the rest of us have. If you know something then you might as well tell us.

Y/N: He was obsessed with his wife, Isolde. It was hard to say whether that was him... Or maybe something else.

Lucian: I already know that, we were trained in the history of how all this happened over a hundred times. What are his weaknesses, anything that he might be hiding that could potentially help us end him?

Y/N:... Nothing I can think of. It was me and my friends that beat him, we all did it together. We only then could seal him away in a sacred amulet, however you said you came across him just a bit ago, which means there is no way that it held onto him for that long.

Senna: No... There had to be some kind of trigger.

Y/N: You think someone helped him escape?

Senna: Most definitely so. All kinds of people are willing to go extreme routes for the things they want, it is human nature anyways, no need to dwell too much on that.

Lucian: It seems you will be going in as much as we are. Which is good, in some regards. You are young, ready to experience the world, this should greatly help you with that. Not to mention that you are experienced, at least what I know.

Y/N: I try... I will try my hardest...

Senna: Just understand that we need even more than that if you want to save this world. We don't want to involve citizens or others into this mess.

Y/N: I understand... I want to make sure I get to my family as well.

Lucian: Thank goodness we made it then, we might have something that could very much help you in that endeavor.

Lucian pointed a small lantern towards the ocean as you looked up to see a white and gold building. It almost resembled a building from your past world, its fine architecture and paint was near perfection.

Lucian: We made one of our many Sentinels Of Light Headquarters.

The boat stopped as You all three got out. You walked up the small island as the mist was all around. It didn't bother going on the attack as you watched both Senna and Lucian stand near each other talking, which you easily picked up on.

Lucian: This is our only hope, at least what I think is.

Senna: Are you sure this was the only one?

Lucian: The last one was in Demacia, no way in hell that we had to sail back to Demacia, we would have no chance.

Senna: So now what?

Lucian: We hope and pray that the place still functions, let alone things aren't trying to kill us when we go in.