The Battle of Shadow's Keep Finale: Chapter 34 Arc 3 Finale

(A/U) We did it!!! There will be one more arc before the end of what I call the "Ionian Beginnings Saga" There will be more places to visit so be prepared to hear about them. Although if you have been paying attention then you will probably already know where they are headed to next. Until Next time, Enjoy this chapter!( Also this weeks episode of Demon slayer was amazing, Tengen is definably my favorite character( If you couldn't already tell))

Narrator pov

Y/N: Second Form: Bombastic Solo

You dashed into Zed's face as you and him clashed with both blades. Yasuo and Yone came running behind while you both fought. Zed was fast, unnaturally so. His movements were sporadic and couldn't be predicted easily. It was hard keeping up with some like that. It also didn't help the pain you were already in from previously.

Yasuo: First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter

Yasuo launched himself behind Zed to hit the shard in the back. He saw Zed's core of the armor was glowing now a dark red instead of the blue he had previously.  Yasuo thrusted his sword onto it. It cracked the plate but not much, it was much sturdier then expected.

Yasuo:( He knew, since this was the spot where its power is stored then that part had to be much tougher to get through, smart on his part. How the hell do I get through it?)

Zed: I am right here, you know. Don't think I don't know what you fuckers are doing. 

Zed disappeared in an instant and kicked Yasuo back as he stumbled back into a pillar. Yone ran up to Zed as he jumped over him.

Yone: Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Gusts

Below the floor had been cut to shreds by Yone's attack but Zed avoided it entirely. He threw shurikens at Yone, but he was ready.

Yone: Third Form: Clean Storm Wind Tree

The gales knocked back Zed's shurikens and back at him where he moved aside as they lodged themselves into the floor.

Ahri: Over here Zed.

Fire and lighting was rained down on Zed as he tried maneuvering his way towards them. Only to be met with a kick to the face by Akali. 

Akali: This our fight, don't you think I will let you take your eyes off of me for even a second.

Zed: You bitches are so annoying!

Zed grabbed Akali by the throat and slammed her into the floor. He reared back his fist to stab her in the throat. Akali reached into her back as she grabbed a small bead. She rolled it in front of him as a decent sized explosion went off in his face.

Zed:( These guys are so annoying, the moment I take my eyes off of one of them, the others come barreling in. They are working perfectly together to take care of all of their weaknesses. If I take out one then they should all come tumbling after.)

Y/N: Third form: Clangorous Soul

You jumped behind Zed through the smoke as he turned to face you. You slice in and X form as both of his arm guards break and he bleeds out of his arms.

Y/N: Fourth form: Constant Resounding Slashes

You got in his face and wildly swung around your blades as explosions rang out in the area. Zed jumped out of the smoke with burn marks around his arms. He looked around to see you charging at him. 

Zed: Shadow Technique: Hail of Blades

Zed unleashed dozens of shurikens at you with no time to recover.  Irelia went ahead of you and used her blades to deflect them as she sent one back to Zed. It landed in his calf as blood poured out of his leg.